No Wings win the Stanley Cup thread?

by Badger 13 Replies latest social physical

• Badger
    Badger

Are you kidding me? Doesn't anyone else love the hockey? C'mon! It's the hockey!

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

The Canadians are not worried this year. The Wings are what...4 times or more in the last 10 years?

Blackhawks all the way next season!

Jeff

• seawolf
    seawolf

I watched it! NOTHING better than hockey playoffs! I just wish the Red Wings had won at home instead of on the road.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I love hockey but then I'm Canadian! All Canadians love hockey!!!!!

hope4others

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

What's the Stanley Cup?

• Badger
    Badger

Blackhawks? Are you kidding?

I too wish the Wings had won it at home but...they WON!

The Stanley Cup is the ultimate trophy. It's awarded to the best team in hockey; the best sport in all of sports! DUH!

I love Canadians and I love Canadiens! Viva la hockey!!!

• knock knock
    knock knock

I surmise that there was no thread on it because everyone knew the Wings would take it all. Nothing to argue about = no thread. Simple :)

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

What can I say, I'm a Habs fan. Terrible ending to a good year?

When does training camp start? Stinkin Wings dented the cup http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news?slug=ap-stanleycup-dent&prov=ap&type=lgns We aren't lending it out anymore. We're bringing it back home next year.
  • kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Blackhawks? Are you kidding?

Yeah I was. It's been so long since the Hawks were any good! It's such a shame that they were ruined by a crusty old man who wouldn't give in. At least he is dead and it looks like they're headed in the right direction.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Well, I started A wings IN " 5 ' series, had to eat it when they only did it in " 6 '. I went to the first game, great time, they won. The parade the other day I heard was great. I got a pair of T shirts at kroger yesterday, love the wings. Now GO TIGERS!!!!

NMG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit