What is the one thing you will never give up no matter how hard times get?

by snarf 58 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

JWD--this forum is my advance warning of what is going on within the Washtowel Slaveholdery.

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

Nestle French Vanilla coffee creamer and Coca-Cola

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

My Yacht, my Rolls, and my private Jet.

Outaservice

Oh, and my morning McDonald's egg McMuffin

• flipper
    flipper

SEX with my WIFE , Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• heathen
    heathen

Say I wanna be outaservices friend .LOL ,coffee , beer, web hook up , pc . of course depending on things they are all expendable in reality .

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

My make-up......tee hee hee

hope4others

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

This is like Stalin-era Russian peasants discussing what they're not going to let bad ol' Joe take away. Things could get that ugly.

• Mincan
    Mincan

sex, so I imagine the human race has no fear of extinction.

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

My Freedom of rational thought. Without that I would still be a distressed, mindless drone. (Or a Cracked Actor - a Freak on a Leash, He Shrugged!!)

• heathen
    heathen

you could say sex but what if we start looking like ethiopia with all those starving people that keep having children or africa with all those people with aids that keep having children ? I agree that it's not going be a personal choice eventually , we are looking at a totalitarian take over by corporations of our government , there is no other way to look at it since they live by the motto the golden rule being he that has the gold makes the rules and they can no longer pretend they even care about the middle class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit