Looking for old friends...not that they're old...or friends!

by Badger 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Badger
    Badger

Hey!

I used to post here as Aztec. I am borrowing my husband's account. I am looking for a few people that used to post here and I am hoping that someone out there knows them or their whereabouts. Specifically I am looking for Expatbrit, AlanF and Rhonda but I would like to "speak" with anyone that I used to post with. Thanks!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Hello Aztec. I remember you from Rhonda's.

lisa

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Howdy Carrie! Good to hear from you again.

Expat used to post on Mike's board before it went offline. I don't know where he posts now. Alan doesn't really post much at all anymore. And I don't know about Rhonda.

I've only just started again myself, and even then not much, so I'm not in the loop about where are the cool kids are.

How's married life? Is Badger still teaching?

Chris

• Badger
    Badger

I remember you "Lisa"! How've you been?

Chris! I can't believe I lived in Texas for 3 months and never got to hang out with you. How'd that happen? Did you like the Stars vs. Wings series? I son't know where the "cool" kids hang out now either but I was just wanting to say hi to people. I don't plan on posting here much because I let it take up too much of my time. Plus my offline life is sooooo much more fun. Badger and I are not officially married but we've been together for 3 years. Happily! Our kids are good too. And almost teenagers....How's your life?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Chris! I can't believe I lived in Texas for 3 months and never got to hang out with you. How'd that happen? Did you like the Stars vs. Wings series? I son't know where the "cool" kids hang out now either but I was just wanting to say hi to people. I don't plan on posting here much because I let it take up too much of my time. Plus my offline life is sooooo much more fun. Badger and I are not officially married but we've been together for 3 years. Happily! Our kids are good too. And almost teenagers....How's your life?

Not too bad. Nina and I had our 25th anniversary party last night. So I'm wiped out today. Let's see, we've got a very, very hormonal 14 year daughter who I swear is going to send me to an early grave and a basset hound puppy that has 1,000 times the energy of the sun. I may turn him into sausage if he's not careful.

I'm glad you guys are together, and I'm even more pleased that you're still together! Nowadays it's tough.

Actually I'm not a hockey fan, more into basketball and football meself. Only 6 weeks till training camp and the Cowboys can start their march to the Super Bowl.

Give ol' Badger a big manly hug for me and Nina.

Chris

• Farkel
    Farkel

: I am looking for Expatbrit, AlanF and Rhonda but I would like to "speak" with anyone that I used to post with.

AlanF was booted off the board, and that is fine with him. He is now inactive and a "spiritually weak" super-apostate.

There is a Rhonda who posts here, but that is not her screen name.

Don't know what happened to Expat, though. Until recently, I was off the board for quite a while.

Farkel

• mouthy
    mouthy

with anyone that I used to post with. Thanks!

Rememeber me???Or did you hope to forgetGood to hear your happy....

Congrats Big Tex.... your 14 year old WILL pass that fase

• blondie
    blondie

I remember you, Blondie.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

HI CARRIE. I did not know you got married. congratulations

Hill

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Hi Carrie! How is you and yours doing?

Think of you a lot!