What A Heat Wave!

by NewInTown 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• NewInTown
    NewInTown

It's very hot here for so early in the year. I'm so glad I'm not at one of those awful outdoor assemblies!

• White Dove
    White Dove
    I'm in the mid-Atlantic region with a broken a/c. Had to go to the mall to escape it.
  • NewInTown
    NewInTown

Good idea, WD. I may go to the library or shopping tomorrow to escape our one-AC house. Monday, I'll just go to work. I work with kids, so we have to go outdoors some, but when there's a weather advisory, we can only go out for very short spells.

It's almost intolerable with the ac on here at home. I'm living in the triangle area and it's hot as the devil here for this time of year. Yesterday was a record high for this time.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    I'm in the mid-Atlantic region with a broken a/c. Had to go to the mall to escape it.

I have no AC either, so I went to GameStop and 'tested' the new Mario Kart for a few hours.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Sh@t I wish, its been raining like mad.....I'm wearing a light jacket.....Please Mr. Sun come back.....

hope4others

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Yes, it is hot in the East. However, I have seen this kind of weather before in May. Back in 1987, May featured a number of days in the lower and mid 90s.

Try going into the West. Parts of the Rockies are seeing snow.

• BFD
    BFD

I had to install my window A/C in the bedroom last night. I woke up freezing!

Yesterday it was 93 degrees here.

BFD

• *summer*
    *summer*

Also very hot and humid in my part of the world!

BUT...I have been dreaming of this during all of our much too long winter! Wish I could save some of that heat away for next winter.

Off to the bike path now:-)

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Cold and fog for three days...welcome Winter!

• four candles
    four candles

Hot here today,for Britain,so me and my lady have been sunbathing naked,which is something I didn't do when I was a dub with a wife who didn't like to show her body.

Ah! Freedom!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit