Casper

yuck...

Stories like that always turned me off, no one talks or acts like that,
    at least not in my world, anyways...

Just so obviously fake sounding.

Cas

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

Is there a version featuring the Flying Spaghetti Monster and a string of meatballs?

• StAnn
    StAnn

I'm sorry but I think this is cruel. Of course, I know this isn't a true story. But still, did that little girl have any concept of real vs. fake? To her, it was just a pretty necklace. If her dad wanted it so badly, he should have explained why. I don't think this story exemplifies a loving God. I think it exemplifies a God who plays games and treats people cruelly; oh, yeah, that's the JWs god, isn't it?

StAnn

• Borgia
    Borgia

Actually this is very funny. They make up a story and say: Jehovah does that. Thus demonstrating that they make a god in their own image.......one of low ethics.

Cheers

Borgia

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

Damn I hate these things.Manipulation and Cruelty under the guise of love ! Then again, that does sound a lot like the God of the BIble...

• az20081575
    az20081575

Awe...how touching! Give me a break! I think I would resend it back to 'my family' and insert "and so the little girl told her daddy to get his own f---ing pair!"

hehehee...then what would they say.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I don't remember reading that in the Bible.

I think that in this 'illustration', the role of Daddy is actually played by Santa.

B the X

• Lady Zombie
  • flipper
    flipper

I think I'm going to second CHANGELING's comment and go one up on her ! I'm not only going to gag myself - I think I'm going to hurl all over myself as well , and set my hair on fire running away screaming in the process ! Jesus Christ - these people are arrogant, pompous, self righteous little a-holes ! There, now I feel a bit better

• Elgiard
    Elgiard

No way that girl is going to grow up without an eating disorder or some other issue. If dad is lucky she'll only dye her hair black and huff paint thinner in her room.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit