Fun game for the convention

by Iwonder17 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Iwonder17
    Iwonder17

So you already know how much the parking nazi's aggravate me.

So every time that we have gone to the DC, I have my kids guess how many morons it take to help me park my care ( I word it nicely as I don't want to be a jerk in front of my kids ) The last time, it took 15 idiots to point me to a parking spot.

Guess how many people it took to help me park when I went to a NFL Football game last year ( 75,000 people attended the game ).....2....One on the street with a flag and a second to collect the $$.

The amazing thing was that there were no accidents at the football game and all of the cars somehow fit in the spaces without 4 teenage JW's pointing at the exact smae spot.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

When labor is free you can afford to have a bunch of idiots do the work. If they are only 10% productive, that is fine as long as you can find 10 idiots willing to work for free.

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Hey! As an ex-parking attendant I can inform you that I was a very valued member of the team, and I personally helped to ensure that all the cars would be able to exit after the sessions were over. So there! ;)

Ah, memories...

• logic&reason
    logic&reason

I was tagged to do parking once. That was enough. Who wants to stand out in the heat and direct cars with 15 redundant guys doing the same thing? Some "Privilege"...

Isn't it odd how people will line up to do the most menial tasks if you call them "Privileges"?

Hey fellas... we're gonna give you the privilege to shovel some shit over here...

Oh, pick me, please pick me!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

When labor is free you can afford to have a bunch of idiots do the work. If they are only 10% productive, that is fine as long as you can find 10 idiots willing to work for free

Hey, I used to be one of those idiots....Ha,freakin ha! Never again!

• Iwonder17
    Iwonder17

Yeah, I love the Privilege crap too. What a joke. Like cleaning the hall....Hey just say it like it is..."we need some people to scrub the toilets".... not..." If you are a spiritual man, you will count it a privilege to do hall cleaning.

They say it like, if you don't be careful they might take it away from you like your drivers license. OH NO, please don't take away my toilet brush

• Open mind
    Open mind

Sounds like you have a bit of an attitude problem Iwonder17.

• Iwonder17
    Iwonder17

Yeah, it's been building for a while now. I getting ready to tell some people off.

I better be careful though, they might not let me be a mic runner anymore....oh wait, i already quit that dumb job

• logic&reason
    logic&reason

Iwonder - Welcome to the board.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Welcome, Iwonder!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit