At last, proof that Jesus Predicted the Watchtower Society!

by Wasanelder Once 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Ok, that's shameless, but it's the premise of this overdub I did of a Jesus movie. I'm somewhat partial I know, but I think its pretty funny and very telling. Let me know...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHuuS_RtfKo

Thanks, W.Once

• startingover
    startingover

Great job!!! I think you will suck some JW's in on that one. So many videos immediately put the JW's on Apostate alert but I think this one is different.

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

W. Once:

Excellent! It's worth five stars. No, I give it eight! Sadly, only those who know the real truth about the Society's history will get the full force of all the humor in it.

Frank

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I was the second to comment on this video. JWD has certainly provided me with some very intelligent, witty friends! Keep up the good work. How about some more "Fun with Covers"?

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

That modulated voice was creepy as hell. Otherwise it was pretty good satire. The ending was great. Don't forget your highlighters!

• megawatt
    megawatt

LOL.

Good video and I liked the modulated voice...

• logic&reason
    logic&reason

Wow.. that was funny. And the ending was perfect...

• Prov1320
    Prov1320

That was stinkin' hilarious!

When told from that perspective, it makes it seem rediculous that Jesus would have come in 1919 and approved the "watchtower bible and tract society".

• Prov1320
    Prov1320

"You cannot come to the Father, except through me, and you cannot come to me, except through the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society(tm)"

lol!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

That's some funny stuff there ! Way better than the bOrg's vids!

B the X

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit