Can we get a Newbie head count?

by kzjw 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kzjw
    kzjw

I haven't been here long...so is it just me or are the long standing JWD members noticing an influx of newbies? To me it seems they are on the rise! Newbies stand up on this thread, be counted -- and welcomed!

• sacolton
    sacolton

Collecting heads now, are we?

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Should we file a report? How many hours we've spent here this month? How any posts? What about replies to posts, do they counts as RVs? ;-)

• sacolton
    sacolton

Brother PWP, may I speak with you privately in the back room? I'm concerned that you aren't posting the minimum 10 messages a day. Perhaps we can go over some scriptures on how you can be more active in your comments. Let's pray on that, shall we?

• Edward Elder
    Edward Elder

Signing in. Isn't this the official JW web site? Confused of the Governing Body..............

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

KZJW,

You need to post more......

soon to be Jedi newbie...

A@G

• wildflowermeadow
    wildflowermeadow

Um, they use Jehovah's-Witnesses, don't they? So of course must be the official JW site. Boy, they've changed a bit since I was last active. I bet they'll be singing gospel music at the KH next.

• Prov1320
    Prov1320

The WTS is always interested in numbers and statistics. They wish to know how many active ex-jws there are on this board so they can include it in their year end report (under negative growth).

• yknot
    yknot

Apparently there is enough every month to prove the PewReport fairly accurate in it's findings of low retention.

• CandleLight
    CandleLight

hello

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit