All Ye Sinners!: Repent the return is near

by Bring_the_Light 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

The prophesy of the second coming is about to be fulfilled.

I (Bring_the_Light) shall return to Europe July 19 - August 10.

As fulfillment of the prophesy I shall come "as a thief in the night" meaning I intend to extract free food, lodging and entertainment out of any sinners who want an audience with me.

If you live anywhere in Europe, PM me your address/contact info/email address and I'll see if you fit into Gods unholy plan for me.

• Lady Zombie
    Lady Zombie

Hahahaha

do you have scriptural evidence to back that up? how did you arrive at your dates?

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

Visibly this time?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

What miracles do you plan on performing to convince them of your validity?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well, finally, a light-bringer whose message is unequivocally clear. It's about time.

• sspo
    sspo

Can you make it a little earlier?

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

Nope, both Biblical prophesy non-refundable plane tickets require the timing of my arrival. :oP

Any Euro-types just PM me your contact info or city and I'll see if I can fit you in for salvation. My trip is pretty much just to wander around so no matter how leetle and uninteresting your leetle country may be, give it a whirl.

Bring_the_Light

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

Ha! Just noticed, sorry dude, I won't be coming to Iran until Uncle Sam sends me :oP

If by some horrid twist of fate McCain gets elected, I'll solicit meet-ups in an Iran-specific thread, wee! :oP

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

Ha! Just noticed, sorry dude, I won't be coming to Iran until Uncle Sam sends me :oP

If by some horrid twist of fate McCain gets elected, I'll solicit meet-ups in an Iran-specific thread, wee! :oP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit