Third Row Center

by Sparkplug 12 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

My sister won tickets to see the Doobie Brothers, when she was 16 years old off of the radio. (16 years ago)

My father said he knew a song that they were famous for, and started singing it. "Hang down your head Tom Doobie, Hang down your head and cry!"

I would love to go! Who would have thought to put them together!! You will have a great time.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

" "Hang down your head Tom Doobie, Hang down your head and cry!" "

Now that is funny!

I have seen them before and well, that bass player. Nice! Very talented man. IMO

Truly though, it was a blast before and I hope just as fun again.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Ok, I just got back from the concert and WOW! fantastic!

BUT I swear I can't go anywhere without trouble!

The attendant puts us in our seats. 4th row which I said was off, but he swears there is not a third row and well whatever, it is close and we sit.

Then this guy comes along and says we are in his seat. So I look at him and start to get up and say that the attendant put us her and I will gladly move because I am pretty sure that this is not our seats anyways. The asswhipe grabed me by my arm and yanks me up out of my seat. And as I stand there and think to myself did he really just do that...and should I respond with violence...do I want to be kicked out of here, there are a lot of older people around and I don't need a scene, but he put his hands on me, I decide to go get the attendant. Meanwhile my best friend goes and finds our seats. She did not see it happen or I am sure she would of immediately lost her head and it would of been on.

The attendant came later and adked which man put his hands on me. I go to point him out and she jumped in that it was the man in the green shirt with the hooker. Well needless to say the first half was ruined for me, but Chicago was alright. But that was not who I wanted to see. So I could not have been more thrilled when they all cam eback on stage and it heated up and I really got into it. Boy was I glad. A good time was had and the security pulled him aside and talked to him. When he came back that man did not move or stand up for a long time. Never heard a peep out of him again.

Decki

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit