Kingdoms of Satan

by winnower 2 Replies latest watchtower bible

• winnower
    winnower

Ezra 1:2 This is what Cyrus king of Persia says:
    The Lord, the God of heaven, has given all the kingdoms of the earth to me, and he has appointed me to build a Temple for him at Jerusalem in Judah. Who is this Lord God of heaven who offered the kingdoms of the earth to Cyrus? Matthew 4:8-9 Again the devil took Jesus to a very high mountain. He had Jesus look at all the nations of the world to see how great they were. He said to Jesus, "I will give You all these nations if You will get down at my feet and worship me." Do you wonder if this old testament blood drinking god is really satan? Do you think the Kingdoms of the World are all the RELIGIONS? (Re:Legion ....My name is Legion... for we are many) Have people involved in religions been duped? Have they actually been worshipping Satan? Get out of her, o, my people! Has the true Creator left words to us that are still there between the lines? Have the nephilim tried to blur those lines? who is this jehovah? is he the blood drinking god?

• sinis
    sinis

The Kingdoms offered to Jesus was not from Satan but from Jehovah. Interesting how Jesus tells the pharases and Saducees that they have not known his father and that his father wants mercy not sacrifice. So who was Jesus father? Small name changes here and their could have easily have made jehovah jesus father when in reality Jesus is the son of Satan - mans creator and protector. Read some of my previous threads on Sumerian texts and it will make compelete sense...

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    Jesus tells the pharases and Saducees that they have not known his father and that his father wants mercy not sacrifice. So who was Jesus father?

Definately doesn't sound like Yahweh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit