Appendix on DF in New Book released at Convention 2008

by InquiryMan 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

Some scans have been made regarding blood and birthdays in the new book that was released at this year´s conventions. As could be seen from the index of the book, there is an appendix on the topic of disfellowshipping. This as a topic that definitely concerns quite a few of this board. Would it be possible for someone to scan the contents of this appendix? It would be appreciated very much.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Even without the book itself, I will predict that they are going to merely tweak the policy when it comes to family members and relatives. They might issue new guidelines that banish children from the household if they become disfellowshipped and come "of age". Children that are not yet of age and become disfellowshipped will be cut off from spiritual "food" and become a source of strife, courtesy the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger. If they become of age while still disfellowshipped, they would be pushed from the home.

Relatives that are not part of the immediate household will be cut off totally if they become disfellowshipped. Of course, spouses that get disfellowshipped (and not divorced) will still be married, but the Washtowel Slaveholdery will probably encourage the "faithful" member to be cold toward the disfellowshipped one. In the event of "absolute spiritual endangerment" (whatever that means), separation will be the option (and the "faithful" member will not be free to remarry).

Look for some puke alerts ahead.

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

I have been able to improve my relations to my parents after having had a period of non-contact... I thus fear this book might cause a change due to its contents...

• InquiryMan
  • logic&reason
    logic&reason

The pages about the blood doctrine have been scanned and posted... somebody out there should be able to get the DF info posted.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Can anyone please scan this for us?

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

Ypur inut is much appreciated. Hopefully, someone will act on our earnest plea...

• logic&reason
  • logic&reason
    logic&reason

Hopefully someone will notice the thread. I would really like to see this information too. ( and I don't want to wait until July to get it)

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

bttt

S4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit