What did you do for CO's that you were fond of?

by nomoreguilt 3 Replies latest jw friends

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

There were actually only 2 that I was really able to develope a personal relationship with. The first one, was about 10 years older. I was doing well in business and I would always slip him a HUNDRED Dollar bill each visit. He knew it was from the heart and had nothing to do with his position. He didn't wear very nice clothes and I felt sorry for him. He eventually got out of the Co business and became a used car salesman in Ohio.

The other one was 20 years older than I. He'd play golf with a few of us, just a 4 some. he enjoyed his booze, never over imbibed, just got mellow and talkative with us. We always made a point of being on the list for dinners with them. He chose who he would take dinners with and always took OUR invite. He truly appreciated a FINE meal and we never disappointed him. Most of the elders and dubs were in FEAR of him. He had a demeanor that let on like he would chew them up, but I knew better. Kindest Co I ever met. I would also slip him a HUNDRED Dollar bill.

NMG

• ninja
    ninja

think I'll become a CO

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Nothing. They are all the same--hounder-hounders. Those who are different always got moved out of the work.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I gave the Circuit servant a hundred dollars when I saw him. This was back in 73, 74 when we were on to something. The Big A was just months away and we were doing an important work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit