German WTS cooperates with other religions within UN program

by dust 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

Intersting info. Germany figuring as das Experiment? Keep us informed!

• bereanbiblestudent
    bereanbiblestudent

The articles did not make it very clear that this was part of a UN program so why should they know that? And it is most likely just viewed as a way of preaching.

• megawatt
    megawatt

It's just the simple fact of "we shall have no part of the world" which was echoed through all assemblies and kingdom halls for decades, it's what they claimed to be the true identifying mark of jehovah's organization. That's why many on here growing up experienced parents denying ANY unneccesary association whether with worldy friends, after school groups, YMCA, or even a charities remotely associated with church groups. I went through it and so did many of my fellow jw friends growing up.

I never thought I would see this organization flirting with the very thing it denounced for decades. JAYSUS CHRIST, it wasn't that long ago going over the revelation climax book about the harlot and the scarlet colored beast....

• yknot
    yknot

alt......because the wine is flowing and the party never ends!!!!

• dust
    dust
    don't catholics embrace theistic evolution

The Creation Week seems to study the creation (meaning: the created things and the act of creating them) from a wide range of angles. It's more like a week of cultural activities touching upon environment, religion, nature and science. For instance, on Tuesday there was a debate on the ethics of biology: "What do we want to be able to?"

The articles did not make it very clear that this was part of a UN program so why should they know that?

We could assume that they know the nature of the forum where they are represented. :)

• yknot
    yknot
    The articles did not make it very clear that this was part of a UN program so why should they know that?

The WTS doesn't do anything without there being a motivation. Just more media appearance mainstreaming. Besides clearly the legal department enjoyed it's cosy relationship with the UN and keeps in touch anyway they can.......before long they will be reunited side by side like those 10 years of beastly bliss.

BTW: McCain is touting a League of Democracies....because the UN is so incapable according to McCain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit