Special Assembly day – Warning: Gag Alert!!

by tooktheredpill 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lady Zombie
    Lady Zombie

I would LOVE an audio recording of one of those guys saying the reason education is not allowed is because of "exposure to non-bible ideas". Apologists are always claiming the reason is "bad association leading to all college students in drunken orgies".

MissingLink: That was the excuse years ago. "College was too dangerous". But we have ONLINE CLASSES now! So, they modified the excuse now: College Education promotes "anti-biblical ideas"...

Just imagine how many wasted brains we have inside the Organization...

Good point!!!! When I went to college, the elders heaped a ton of sh_t on my father's head because of being around worldly people indulging a hedonistic lifestyle.

But now, there are online classes where you never meet your classmates. So now it's modified to say college promotes "anti-biblical ideas."

They just might as come right out and say don't go to college in order that you may remain ignorant.

• logic
    logic

When they tell you something is forbidden it is time to leave.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

UGH!

BTS

• moshe
    moshe

Poor JW's- they are being micro-managed and don't even realize they can say "No" to the GB's rules anytime they want to.

• Gordy
    Gordy

Always amazes me how the WT can be its own worst enemy.

It comes out with stuff like this.

They must know it will be picked up on by sites like JWD.

Also that there must be JWs who now listen to this rubbish and are now thinking for themselves.

I'm sure that the senior members in Bethel must think its still the 1950's or the like.

Do they know that the world outside their little Bethelworld has changed and the people have as well.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

The most clear, obvious sign that you are in a mind-control, brain-washing CULT is being told NOT TO THINK FOR YOURSELVES!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit