Uniting all the worlds religions

by jacethespace 11 Replies latest social current

• jacethespace
    jacethespace

Tony Blair ex British prime minister is talking about uniting all the worlds religions to bring peace to the world.Just was wondering what peoples view points are on this idea.Or whether you think its the work of the devil,etc, etc.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7426647.stm

• sacolton
    sacolton

Two words:

NOT POSSIBLE

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Tony Blair needs to put down the crack pipe. The religions will never unite .

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

He isn't talking about one world religion, but uniting the different faiths to tackle problems such as malaria etc.

BTS

• belbab
    belbab

Does he include JWD in his plans?

The worlld religions couldn't even translate the Dead Sea Scrolls, without squabbling, strife, arguments and general mayhem.

belbab

• logic&reason
    logic&reason

I hate to see news headings like this because they are taken out of context by JW's and used as fuel for the "Revelation Grand Climax" BS fire.

It's lust like earthquake and natural disaster news... JW "last days" chatter increases exponentially whenever something bad happens.

• golf2
    golf2

It's the plan of the global elite, one world government/new world order.

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

Worth a try. It would definitely be helpful in blunting the sharp edges because contact means influence.

• lrkr
    lrkr

Why do they need to unite? The variety is nice. Each culture connects with the "divine" according to their experience. The problem comes when a religious tradition becomes so dogmatic that it demands the killing/hating/marginalizing of non-believers.

Typical British Empire approach- unite all of them- less confusion, more practical, easier to control.

(Nothing against the Brits- at least you all have the Fundamentalist Christians under control. You sent us all of your Puritans and we haven't been able to get rid of them yet!!)

• sf
    sf

Yea golf, as i WAS TRYING TO LISTEN TO HIM THE OTHER DAY, MY STOMACH WAS DOING FLIPS. Plus the fact that he wasn't making much sense. sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit