Have you worn a suit since you left JW

by sleepy 25 Replies latest jw friends

• sleepy
    sleepy

Have you worn a suit since you left the org of Jehovahs Witnesses?
    I havent. What am I going to do with all my shirts ties and suits ? They were fliping expensive and I just bought a new suit not long before I left.
    Perhaps I'll become a buisness man or something so they don't go to waste.

• sleepy
    sleepy

Oh yes and you ladies what do you do with all your smart clothes now?

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Sleepy,

Since you asked the question; why don't you answer it?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey sleepy,I haven`t worn a suit and tie in a long long time...OUTLAW

• JanH
    JanH

Sleepy,

Only occasionally for formal occasions (will be a few this xmas). Fortunately, I've just had the chance to ditch the silly suit I used as a dub and get a proper one. For using formal attire a lot, most JWs have alwful clothes.

I avoid it as much as I can, though. And I never wear a tie; I use bowtie instead.

- Jan
    --
    "Doctor how can you diagnose someone with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and then act like I had some choice about barging in here right now?" -- As Good As It Gets

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Fred, your head is the perfect colour for christmas,kind of like a christmas decoration!...OUTLAW

• more2C
    more2C

I wear a dress once a year to the memorial, the only time I go to the KH (I have a parent that is still active). I still like dressing up to go out. I donated most of my dresses and old clothes to charity and that felt good. There are many less fortunate people who could probably use them. Plus, it was a great excuse to get new clothes.

more2C

• Preston
    Preston

Yes, for job interviews....and I've only occasionally worn a dress.

• Moxy
    Moxy

i own way too many black socks now.

mox

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

I always thought this would be a good subject for a DA letter.

Dear Brothers,

I have decided to disassociate myself from the Congregation Of Jehovahs Witnesses as my tailor informs me my suits would last much longer if I did not wear them so often.

Yours etc.etc.

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit