The Russell/Mason debate

by NikL 54 Replies latest jw friends

• garyneal
    garyneal

Wow, I just noticed how old this thread is. Anyway, hopefully my information will be useful for anyone who is curious and / or looking for proof. I know the Google maps thing was useful for me. Hopefully by now, Mad figured this one out too.

• goodship
    goodship

hi and greeting to you all...i was at a party one night, enjoying it too, a person came up to me ( a gay male ) and asked why was i not drinking, smoking, etc etc.....i told him very proudly that i was a "jehovah Witness" oh' said he, okay i studied with them for a while, of course this got my interest as i could really "get to witness" to him...i could feel the 'zeal' go through me, he then said to me "do you know the picture of the "tower" is masonic....ah oh...and that was as far as we got, .that was my awakeing moment.

• tec
    tec

Welcome, Goodship.

• garyneal
    garyneal

Yeah, what I find so interesting is the fact that so few witnesses today even know about the pyramid memorial.

Nit once in the six years I was studying with the witnesses was it ever revealed to me.

Stephen (Chalam) did an excellent job with Google maps to come up with these gems.

Pyramid from the west

Pyramid from the east

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bttt.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit