KING of the NORTH (proof!)

by winnower 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• winnower
    winnower

Can you not see that USA/UK is "KING OF THE NORTH"??????? Here is documentation. Remember when we were referred to as Western civilization?

Western society may refer to:

No longer! We are now referred to as the industrialized NORTH.

India, China, and other poorer countries with fast-growing economies said they were ready to limit their own emissions, keeping them lower, on a per person basis, than those in the already-industrialized North. This Associated Press story conveyed their stance: “I cannot accept the argument that I, as a Chinese, am only entitled legally to one quarter of what you are entitled to,” he told AP. But, he added, “being equal to an American when it comes to per capita emissions would be a nightmare for the Chinese.” http://dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/02/15/imagine-everyone-was-equal-in-emissions/

Latin America could help reduce carbon dioxide emissions by up to 55 million tons through the sale of carbon credits. But this strategy doesn't convince the critics, who ask if the region would foment clean and renewable energy sources or would merely sell cheap carbon credits to the highest bidder from the industrialized North.

http://www.tierramerica.net/2004/1120/iarticulo.shtml

GLOBAL NORTH, INDUSTRIALIZED NORTH, ECONOMIC NORTH

(We are constantly referred to as the NORTH )

Climate change may be the biggest North-South co-operation challenge the world has ever faced. Climate change is not only a global environment issue but also a North-South equity issue. According to the Stockholm Environment Institute, even if the North fails to curb emissions and relies on adapting to climate change it still must face the geopolitical, demographic, economic, and human problems that will spill over.... The North-driven scientific process often places developing country concerns low on the priority list. http://stephenschneider.stanford.edu/Publications/PDF_Papers/14-Ch14(373-392).pdf Millennial Dreams: Contemporary Culture and Capital in the North This study of capitalism in the industrialized North demystifies much of the cant that surrounds this discourse, and offers searching analyses of a series of cultural phenomena that have emerged in Germany, Britain and the United States during the 1990s. http://www.politicos.co.uk/books/86484.htm

• winnower
    winnower

When the KING of the NORTH "Comes Against You" What Biblical confirmation do we have on this King of the North? the people of God in their New Jerusalem faced an enemy, a foreign governor. He was called Sanballat, whose name means ‘bush’ or ‘secret enemy’. He was an idol-worshipper, who did not want God’s people to be strong again. At first Sanballat sneered. And Nehemiah answered: ‘The God of heaven, He will prosper us...

If you look up the meaning of the Biblical name "Sanballat" you will find this information: Sanballat, bramble-bush; enemy in secret from Directory of Hebrew and Bible Name Meanings It can also be found with the same meaning in "Hitchcock's New and Complete Analysis of the Holy Bible" which was published in the late 1800's. What should this mean to you? The ultimate plan behind this is POPULATION REDUCTION. Only then can a "sustainable peace and security" be achieved. (That phrase is constantly used in the current literature concerning climate change programs and economic development. NGO groups are heavily involved) Phase 1. This country will come to its knees when there is no more oil. There will be riots and chaos. Many people will end up "missing". Preachers will explain that they have been "raptured out". Communications will be disrupted. You will never find the missing. If you would like deeper information on the plans, I suggest you google "Rex 84" and "Operation Garden Plot". This is not a conspiracy theory. This is the federal emergency plan in case of a civil unrest. All US military will be under the direct jurisdiction of the UN. There are over 800 prison camps; the majority can house 20,000 each. This is all part of the de-population plan! Don't forget, Watchtower has all of your contact information. They have files on you. They know intimate details of your life and have kept records all along. I am not a witness and they have a dossier on me because of JW contact. I was sent a subtle warning by a messenger of Rank revealing details of my personal life not publically known. My advice to you is change your contacts and change your plans. Not on paper---in reality! Get out of reach of the local cong. Even the elders that you knew and loved will not be in charge anymore. There are Rank coming in that have been trained under the UN NGO deals. They will be ruthless. Because they don't even know you, it will be easier for them to deal with you as simply a statistic. This is the meaning of the scriptures that tell you to flee ! "Do not come down from the rooftops" means that when you hear or see the commotion...do not get involved; stay out of sight! Even if it is near you or in your household. "Flee to the mountains" means get out of their range. Whatever contact plans the Watchtower has about you, make those plans invalid. Make another plan they will not know about. Leave the area! This is especially of importance to you OVERCOMERS. They know the Faders and the Apostates will oppose them. They will come hunting you. The UN NGO plan is to get rid of all "subversive material" (that's you!) Matthew 24:

16 then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains.

(By your association with false religion you are "in Judea")

17 "Whoever is on ( W ) the housetop must not go down to get the things out that are in his house.

18 "Whoever is in the field must not turn back to get his cloak.

(This means if you do not make some plans right now and get out, then when you see these things begin to happen, take flight immediately. You may have to "travel light")

Phase 1 is imminent !! Phase 2. This will be much further down the road, and will take place after the borders of North America have been extended. Organized religion will play a great part in this. For one thing, they will hold all the cards. They will be the distribution centers for food and medical care. What's important to know right now is that they will all tell their constiuents that Baptism sealed them into the Kingdom. (This is a LIE) They will say that the "mark of the beast" belongs to those who are not in the sealed fold. (This is a LIE) The "mark of the beast" belongs to those who, even though baptised, now reject the Kingdom Plan. (This is a LIE) The "mark of the beast" is invisible.(This is a LIE) The truth is that the digital chip is a definite mark and shows that you are owned by the political system.
  • hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

This is interesting - only a few months ago I was debating this issues with some open minded witless friends.

We dug through the litterature dealing with the conclusion of Daniel 11, and came to the conclusion that the Witchtower is definitely tacking in the direction that the role of the KON goes onto the shoulders of the Anglo-American powers by the end of the system.

By the end of Dan 11 the role of the KOS is all played out, and he doesn't feature anymore.

We even discussed the possibility that the WT would claim the UN takes on this role - but as they seem to be downplaying the Scarlet Beast bit this was a less appealing conclusion.

The claim that the Angloamericans have promoted the UN, and take a major part in helping it reduce the influence of religion; The attack of Gog is part of this too.

Yaddah yaddah - funny as I get further away, this sort of talk just sounds like meaningless verbiage. Searle was right - religious language does not actually describe anything real in the world around us.

HB

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Maybe Dan 11 was already fulfilled over 2000 years ago...

• jstalin
    jstalin

You have a very low standard to accept something as "proof."

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

This is rubbish based on semantics

• Open mind
    Open mind

KING of the NORTH (poof!)

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Rocco is the king of the north, and he's eating my freaking turkey!

Here's proof.

• journey-on
    journey-on
    Don't forget, Watchtower has all of your contact information. They have files on you. They know intimate details of your life and have kept records all along.

Winnower, are you suggesting that the requirement a few months ago by each congregation to fill out complete personal information cards

was more than just standard procedures?

Are you suggesting, in light of the WTS's association as an NGO with the United Nations that they are somehow in cahoots with them? Are

you suggesting, also, that the rumors regarding CO and DO changes are actually UN NGO-trained replacements?

There are Rank coming in that have been trained under the UN NGO deals. They will be ruthless. Because they don't even know you, it will be easier for them to deal with you as simply a statistic.

Conspiracy theories make me itch.......but you never really know, do you?

• marmot
    marmot

Conspiracy kooks give me heartburn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit