"Doomsday Seed Vault" in the Arctic

by joebin 8 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• joebin
    joebin

I found this article earlier this year thought it was interesting.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7529

• james_woods
    james_woods

This is an obvious example of worldly science making an implicit admission of the "signs of the end times", my brothers.

Their pathetic attempts will all fail before the almighty God, and his carrion birds will eat their seeds after picking their bones.

• james_woods
    james_woods

BTW - wonder if they put some samples of the "Miracle Wheat" hybrid in there?

• logic&reason
    logic&reason

"Doomsday Seeds"? They must grow into terrible plants...

Bodda-bingg!

Ok, that wasn't so funny. It's late.

• passive suicide
    passive suicide

No....that was pretty frikin funny....!

• logic&reason
    logic&reason

Thank you, thank you... I'll be here all week.

Try the veal.

• passive suicide
    passive suicide

HAAAAAA!!!! Funny again.......Christ I love these people!....and yet , I find myself strangely hungry for veal...

• sinis
    sinis

No, there is something brewing. This is not the only seed vault, several are springing up all around the world. The shit is going to hit the fan soon...

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Around 1996, some astronomers published research on an asteroid.

According to the computer run through, it is due to hit earth in October 2017.

This was immediately trashed by various governments.

The actual statistic is that we cannot know for sure if it will hit earth, hit the moon or pass between their orbits. This is not a conspiracy theory.

having dimissed the possibility of the body hitting earth in the news, several governments set up bodies to deal with saving seeds and technology. Within 6 months britain had done so.

In the UK they are building an underground vault capable of withstanding hundreds of atmospheres of impact, and filling it with seeds and frozen embryos.

Something is indeed brewing, and we are not being told anything. (Could the president know??)

Maybe this is why Bush has said to hell with Kyoto and Global warming, most of us won't be here in 20 years to even care!!

HB

I even wonder now if the "Big Brother" show was started to do research into which psychological types are more likely to survive cooped up in a survival bunker for long periods, with lots of loverly commercial funding.

Are the claimed "food shortages" excuses to divert food into long term storage? Are the high fuel prices a means to ensure lower fuel consumption so more can be stored?

All I care to say is there IS something going on, but it ain't Armageddon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit