The real truth is here, please read this, IMPORTANT!

by Hybrid Faith 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Duncan
    Duncan

Hey Scully

the only "real truth" that has any meaning for me is the sunshine on my face, the warmth of my bed and a damn fine cup of tea

out of all the billion trillion squillion posts that are on this forum now, there's few that match that for wisdom.

• Hybrid Faith
    Hybrid Faith

Hi all,

Phew, the replies come in fast here.

It is in paragraphs, but for some reaon the formatting got lost.

Sorry all.

Can you go back and correct it?

Help me out here.

The last part is a cut & paste, but it looked OK before submitting.

I am no expert in HTML BTW.

Mark (UK)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Sure is the "evil slave". In fact, I call them the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

There are several fundamental truths I adhere to:

1. If I don't show up for work my ass is grass.
    2. My birdie has a fluffy bum.
    3. Anything that resembles watchtower doctrine in any way is false.

W

• sparrow
    sparrow

jesus, jesus, god, god, armaggedon, armaggeddon, you're all gonna die, you're all gonna die, bible says this sh#t, bible says that sh$t.

Whatever...

• Open mind
    Open mind
    Jesus arrives in 2033, armageddon in 2070, now that makes sense.

Nah, I think it's more like:

Jesus arrives in 1874, armageddon in 1914, now that makes sense.

om

• NYCkid
    NYCkid

Interesting Hybrid Faith, but I agree with Logic&Reason. If we examine human history since Christian origins, the end of times were always anticipated and frequently predicted. Our generations are not unique in this regard, and every generation thinks they have correctly interpreted secret biblical codes and predicted the end of times. I'd follow Scully's advice and would add, stop believing in secret biblical codes but try to follow the ten commandments which essentially implore us to make our lives as amazing as it can be while doing our part to make the world better for everyone else.

Best,

NYCkid

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

John Denton's work has been around for some time. I first discovered it a few years ago. He does make some very insightful observations and I suspect he is a lot closer to the truth on many things eschalogical than the Society is.

Thanks for reminding us about Mr Denton's research.

• passive suicide
    passive suicide

Sorry man....one wacko religion is enough fer me.....i think of myself as the dingleberry class....the fruitloop class if you will......

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Sorry Mark, but I ain't about to 'cult hop'

Before you study any teachings 'as truth', you should first study them for truthfulness.

I doubt that you have done this.

If you haven't, you may be in the same trap as Jehovah's Witnesses.

If you only use your own cult's 'references' to check for truthfulness, you are making the same mistake as JWs.

Read your Bible within the constraints of good grammar.

If it doesn't make sense, don't bother playing around with the grammar to try to make it fit the ideas that have been preconceived for you by you current religious guru.

Live life to the full. It may be the only one you have.

Cheers
    Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit