Part 3. Things Begin To Heat Up....

by Englishman 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'm on tenterhooks. Enjoying this very much.

Write on!

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

This is really good stuff...loved all three parts so far waiting for the rest...

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves that we are underlings." - William Shakespeare

• safe4kids
    safe4kids
    I'm on tenterhooks

Yikes Nathan!! Isn't that painful??!

Great stuff, Eman!! Looking forward to part 4...

Dana

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end...
    Closing Time, Semisonic

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Dana asked,

Yikes Nathan!! Isn't that painful??!
    Yes, delightfully so. Ouch!

Say, E-man, when will you get to the part about TR's humongous schlong?

Every time I go into chat, the subject changes to my giant schlong. I HATE that!
    TR

• radar
    radar

Englishman

Your new neighbours were the powell's.Their two daughters used to play with my two children, before they moved next door to you.
    They moved from Much Wenlock, an old English village. The father was not a sailor, but a farm worker.The beard was a bone of contention in our congregation, it is what stopped Ken from gaining any privledges. He at one point shaved it off to please the local Gestapo and his wife, so he could gain some position in the congregation, but the elders were having none of it.
    They lost their house at Wenlock because the farmer ken worked for finished Ken's employment for some reason. Anyway their house was part of the employment package, so when Ken lost his Job, they could no longer rent the house which belonged to the farmer. This is how they came to move next door to you.
    By the way one of their daughters was extrememely attractive, which caused some trouble later on, but I wont say what untill you tell the rest of the story.

Radar

All that we see or seem/ Is but a dream within a dream.

-Edgar Allen Poe

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Englishman,this is a great story!I would have paid admission to watch this!GO on with your story...OUTLAW

• JBean
    JBean

Just "caught" this thread at part 3... but am hooked! More more more please? : )

• neyank
    neyank

Englishman,
    Do we have to do a book report on your story?

Great stuff.

BTW. Your 12 bore looks alot like my 12 gauge.

neyank

• Englishman
    Englishman

Miroku, under and over.

Englishman.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit