Ex-JW's near Morgan Hill, CA

by donny 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• donny
    donny

If there are any ex-JW's in or fairly close to Morgan Hill, CA please drop me an email at donnyreed!yahoo.com

• asilentone
    asilentone

welcome to the board! I am not near California, anyway, I am fairly sure that you will find ex-jw nearby.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

where is Morgan Hill?

• Alexia
    Alexia

Welcome! I am not in Morgan Hill, but I am in the Bay Area.

• besty
    besty

welcome to JWD Donny - we're down in Manhattan Beach 90266 - tell us a bit more about why you are on JWD?

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I did some growing up in Morgan Hill, just south of San Jose. There were more cows than people there at the time...sorry, I'm no longer in CA...

• donny
    donny

I joined because I used to be a part of the WTBTS monster for a decade (1982-1992). I have met very few ex-members since leaving and I came across the site. For more about my JW journey see http://members.aol.com/gismodfw/Donreed.htm .

• justconfused
    justconfused

Wow! Just read your story, very interesting. You seem like a real nice guy, hopefully you can keeping moving on, you seem to have a good handle on your spirituality. Best of luck to you.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Just read your story. In its entirety.

Quite a journey!!! Did you go back to school?

I see that you have been a member of the forum since 2005? Glad you are starting to post more.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Loved your testimony.... Familiar with much in my own life. Thanks for sharing.

Grace Gough

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit