he is a male chauvanist oinker.

by John Doe 93 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

I've been accused of being such. So, to avoid being an attention whore, what's your idea of a male chauvinist oinker? ;-)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

A boy or man who buys into the antiquated ideas about women promoted by most of today's socities.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Any "antiquated views" in particular?

• Quentin
    Quentin

Ah, that's easy....whatever a man's for and women are aginst....

• John Doe
    John Doe

Great definition Quentin!

Cheers!!

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    So, to avoid being an attention whore,

I'm sorry John, that ship sailed eons ago!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

That men are real men when they bed numbers of females, preferrably at the same time. Because women are objects after all and wouldn't want to have each a man of their own because of course they have no feelings.Or what the hell if they do having feelings, they are women, who cares about their feelings. This is just one idea that's promoted.

• BFD
    BFD

What Quentin said.

BFD

• John Doe
    John Doe

FHN, you believe that having multiple women at once is promoted? I thought that not only is polygamy against the law, most people look down on it.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    FHN, you believe that having multiple women at once is promoted? I thought that not only is polygamy against the law, most people look down on it.

Sadly, yes, I have heard too many guys over the years drool over the idea of having threesomes and foursomes with women. Or start drooling when watching an episode of Behind the Music and the rock star starts speaking of several women at once like it's a grand thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit