UN-CONVENTION'AL people

by Celtic 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

Who among you are among the more unconventional? What latent creative skills do you have? Do we have others here with interests in broadcasting, the media, film, photography, visual culture, music, sculpture etc?

What are your new passions in life that you would like to fulfill? (No sex please, I'm British)

peace

celtic

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

hahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaha....no sex please I'm British. I love it.

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves that we are underlings." - William Shakespeare

• rekless
    rekless

artist, writer looking for an agent to help publish a book.

• Celtic
    Celtic

I just replied to your post 'alongside', good timing again.

And any first rate ideas generators in the house?

Come on, there must be some more of you, all that spirit locked up in the WT waiting to be energised now.

Sock it at us, what are your individual and collective skills, what do you think given the opportunity, would you be really really good at, just given that chance?

peace

celtic

• Celtic
    Celtic

Reklas.

An artist? This is excellent news, what is your medium, your form of expression? What do you communicate with and through which emotion do you express?

Are you a freelancer? Your book, what is it about?

peace

celtic

• Lionel_P_Hartley
    Lionel_P_Hartley

Spirit Medium? Or is it Media????

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Piano Music -- I play Ravel, Debussy, and Rachmaninoff, my favorite! Anyone else like Rachmaninoff?

• msil
    msil

loser looking for a bullet

• rekless
    rekless

celtic , i am a self taught artist . i use acrylics because i can use wet on wet technique. i love landscapes and seascapes.

the book deals with my life and family intertwined in raising a family as jws the waisted years and broken heart of losing a wife due to a rare blood disease a son to leaukemia a mother in law who turned her back and accused me of killing her daughter because i gave her blood.leaving the org. and losing family from bopth in-laws as well as out-laws. hahaha.

it is a typical jw drama told from a honest first person narritive.

rekless

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

MSIL...You are a bodyguard that keeps getting lost?

Rekless...I know a bit about the publishing industry. Unless you are looking for a specific agent you already have in mind, I suggest you check out these two books about the topic:

The Insider's Guide to Getting an Agent by Lori Perkins and The Complete Idiot's Guide to Getting Published by Sheree Bykofsky

If you want info on self publishing, just drop me a line.

Skipper

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves that we are underlings." - William Shakespeare

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit