Peppermint

"Russia wins!"

With a truly crap song!

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

It's a shame the UK has scored so low.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Yeah, but they invested a lot: major singer, ice skating world champion and Timbaland as producer. I liked Greece better. (No real chance for Germany.)

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

Neighbouring countries voting for one another no matter the entry's decency is becoming a big problem, I think.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

This show has played a large part in turning the UK Euroskeptic.

Actually after watching most of the acts for the first time last night I thought he best songs were Bosnia Herzegovina and Israel.

• south african beef
    south african beef

The Greek entry was the best in my opinion - but what an absolute farce.

We were watching the voting and we could predict with a 90% accuracy who was going to vote for whom. It is nothing about the song anymore and has been going down this slippery bloc voting for many years. It's sad.

Btw, when were countries like Russia and Israel etc part of Europe?

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

"Btw, when were countries like Russia and Israel etc part of Europe?"

Russia is in Europe partly. I think the demarcation between Europe and Asia are the Ural mountains.

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

Israel appears to be a member of the European Broadcasting Union and has participated in the Eurovision Song Contest ever since 1973. Their last victory was with the controversial transsexual Dana International.

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

This competition is a joke, oh well if it makes small crappy countries feel better about themselves by voting for each other then so bet it awwwww bless. It has got to the point where you can pretty accurately predict which counties other countries will vote for. UK joint last?? Come on the song was a not a winer but there were FAR worse songs. I think the the likes of Spain, the UK, Germany and France should just boycott the stupid thing until they introduce a voting system that is not clearly rigged

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit