My first post

by wonderwoman77 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• logical
    logical
    2. Yes whatever this little hole is, it is missing. I felt that it was filled for one year of my life, but I was living in a fantasy.

Have you been in the chatroom?

Sorry.... my dirty mind is active

• Xena
    Xena

Welcome Wonderwoman with the tongue ring nice to see you have joined us on the dark side...

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Soooooooooo............horny.............

No seriously, welcome to the board!!

Slipnslidemaster:"The average person thinks he isn't."
    - Father Larry Lorenzoni

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

WW77,

Welcome to the board! I look forward to speaking in chat with you and reading your posts. You'll find we're an odd lot of people, but we all have big hearts and listening ears!

Andi

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Hey all thanks for the welcome. And thanks funkyderek for the warnings. You all seem like a great group of people :) I look foward to reading posts and chatting with you all. :)

• Thomas Poole
    Thomas Poole

Well, like the fellow said; I am a Christian, but I'm not going to hammer you on that.

Your little hole explanation is a good one. From being on this board, I realize a lot of people are in a deep chasm. Climbing out, I am sure is almost indescribable. I've been in a hole or two myself, and I realize there's always a possible next hole to fall in. So, I try to head them off.

I cannot depend on me, cause its not enough. If it was me alone, I would never persevere. I would be too selfish, too weak. I need something more superior than me or anyone else. I guess you can figure out what I am talking about.

Out of all you've been through, you've got a few things that provide you with a new day: education, awareness, vitality, ambition, possible security, time to condemplate, delights in what you can buy for yourself, and so forth.

But there is still a hole, I assume. Well maybe the hole, is a stable dependable source of love, away from disfunctional parents, and WT killer control. When you escaped, you were dizzy, dazed, hurting, and disoriented, I assume. Now you're on the streets of life, and you can pick and choose for better or worse.

What you do in the next year will affect you for your next 10 years of life. If you look at your tools for doing this, I'm sure you'll find you lack a few good ones. So, the same old physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual tools are what all people work with.

The most important are the spiritual tools. You know a bit about them, accept the ones you had were all rusty, dirty, oily, and broken. Now you can throw them all away, as most you have already done, but you still have to buy new ones.

You have to go to the same store, only now you're a lone shopper. You can get what is healthy, intelligent, rational, and natural, but you need love to help you select. Nobody does it right by themselves, and it's quite hard even when you allow help.

You have three things against you in the store: this world's values, the devil organization, and your imperfection. You can be a mystery shopper--no control. Your choice should be to your advantage. It determines your next decade of life.

tp

• ISP
    ISP

Hi Wonder Woman...welcome to the board. I am sure you will find some good friends here!

ISP

• ChimpGirl
    ChimpGirl

Hi Wonder Woman and welcome on board. I'm a newbie here myself, but have been posting on another board for a year or so. I can sympathise with you because I'm bisexual, and going through adolescence in the JWs is bad enough without having additional 'complications' to contend with. Also I have a friend with borderline, so I guess you've been through a fair amount of abuse from your mum - my friend's never had a real go at me, but boy have I heard her lay into other people, and then spend days at a time crying, reverting almost to being a little girl. She also has an eating disorder and problems with alcohol. Apart from that, she's a real sweet girl!

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you better, TTFN

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hi WW77,

I was reading some old posts and came across this one. Wow, you have gone through alot. Like most of us, haha! Sorry for missing this intro thread, I've read others by you and enjoy your posts.

Welcome!

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

thanks prisca...:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit