Rough Wind Last Night

by hillbilly 6 Replies latest jw friends

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

about 2 am.... sounded like a tornado off in the draw beside the pasture. I dont think it contacted the ground.

Peeled a tree next to the house... missed the house, but busted up a nearly new riding lawnmower that got left out (dumb)... Travel trailer is off the jacks.. looks like the wind shoved it over a bit.

Hill

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Oh I seeee!

I was going to suggest you stay off the onions and beer for a while ....

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

yeah I was thinking Chili beans

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

But you are OK right??

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

It looks like the computer's working so he must be alright.

(Seriously, tho' - that must have given you a fright.)

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

thanks for askin... takes more than a little wind to kill me........

From what I can see out of the widows I cant see anything else torn up... barn and the cattle works are across the pasture and they look ok from here...

Tornados sorta sound like freight trains... the noise was heading that way when it woke me up........

I guess I will ask the neigbor to get this tree cut up... and take a look at the trailer. I am pretty worthless on this walker with the broken leg.

~Jeff

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Have them cut the tree up and have someone help you down to the big bonfire they should have. We had the same situation here. The tree was at least 50 ft tall and blew down into the front lawn. All the men in the neighborhood helped cut the tree up and we all went down for smores and Nascar on TV.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit