Stephen Curtis Chapman adopted Daughter Killed in Car Accident

by kwr 3 Replies latest social entertainment

• kwr
    kwr

(andPOP) - The daughter of five time Grammy winner and Christian music artist Stephen Curtis Chapman died in a car accident Wednesday.

Maria Sue, Chapman’s youngest child was struck in the driveway by her teenaged brother at the family’s home in Nashville, Tennessee.

Though she was rushed to the hospital, she later succumbed to her injuries.

The Tennessee Highway Patrol is calling the incident a “tragic accident”. No charges are expected to be laid.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

We are going to the viewing tonight. It is from 5 to 8 at a local church. They are a wonderful and kind family. I am glad that their faith is helping them thru this horrible tragedy.

I posted this song on thread I started the night it happened. It is a lovely tribute to the relationship between Steven and his girls:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4B1XM9jWiLI

momz

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

From what I understand; he has several adopted children and even has an organization to help families with foreign adoptions.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Yes, they have 3 biological and 3 adopted from China. They are asking for donations in lieu of flowers to go to Shaohannah's Hope, the adoption foundation they started.

www.shaohannahshope.org/maria

To send condolences by mail, send to P.O. Box 150156, Nashville, Tenn. 37215.

momz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit