'Knocking" documentary on New Zealand TV

by Black Sheep 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Sunday at 7.10pm, and Monday and Thursday at 2.10pm.

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/497100/1595066

I missed the first 20 miutes of it on Wednesday. I only found it by 'channel surfing'.

I asked my wife, "Didn't you know it was on?'

She had not heard of it.

Me, "It is a pro JW documentary!"

Her, "I wasn't at the bookstudy on Tuesday"

She watched it without any comment.

She knows that I was brought up in an era when transplants were banned and that my parents would have let me die under the same circumstances.

She never said a word.

Cheers

Chris

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

There must have been some impression on your wife, she has to be thinking especially since she said nothing.

This would have been a good program to see.

Cheers!

Hope4others

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Unfortunately, my wife is an expert at seeing the 'good' when she wants to see it.

'Good' done by by the 'other people' doesn't count.......

.....yet.

I am working on it.

Cheers

Chris

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

A bump for us Kiwis

• Black Sheep
  • Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Tonight, Sunday at 7.10pm.

If anyone you know is likely to see this, you should have comments ready at the tip of your tongue.

Cheers
    Chris

• penny2
    penny2

This was on in Australia last Sunday. I saw it during the week when I was visiting JW family (they'd taped it). The whole congregation is excited apparently - they all thought it was so good.

The "meeting" scenes stressed me out - I was quite surprised about my reaction as I used to enjoy the meetings (yes, weird, I know).

On the whole, I was glad it was favourable. It creates opportunity for non-threatening discussion. Maybe when other programs are shown in the future, JWs will be more likely to watch - and see the other side of the story.

I watched it on Sunday night but it was something totally different :( I was really looking forward to seeing it too.

• penny2
    penny2
    I watched it on Sunday night but it was something totally different

Do you mean they showed another program? They did that in Australia the first time it was advertised - a month or two ago.

Correct, they showed another program.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit