Teenager faces prosecution for calling Scientology 'cult'

by Mickey mouse 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Mickey mouse
  • MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Should wear his magic underwear to the trial.

Maybe bring some Thetans.

AHHHH L Ron Hubbard novels brought to life........

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

guess they don't have freedom of speach

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Wow, it's like another world over there. I wonder if they're gonna send him to the gallows for being anti-establishment.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

speech duhh I don't know how to type

• Balsam
    Balsam

Scientology has bought the police with gifts pretty much says it all. Pretty smart of them to get the police on their side just like any good gansters would do. Poor kid hope the human rights groups will help him get a lawyer. I imagine his parents are not happy about this, its crazy.

Ruth

• Mutz
    Mutz

Yes, thanks to Baby Bush's Poodle we have all sorts of wonderful new laws to 'protect' us from all sorts of evildoers. We don't need to read 1984 we live it! :)

• Layla33
    Layla33

I'm confused, you don't have freedom of speech in England? You are not allowed to express your thoughts and picket? This causes you to be arrested and tried in court?

Absolutely ridiculous.

• nelly136
    nelly136

wearing a bollocks to blair t-shirt can and has had people arrested here.

the politically correct brigade are taking over this asylum.

• Gill
    Gill

Britain has not only dropped down the toilet......I can hear the sound of flushing!

This country has disintigrated into an everyday living nightmare.

People can non longer call a spade a spade.

The establishment is so busy protecting the rights of criminals that you begin to wonder if they are just trying to defend themselves and stop everyone pointing out the obvious any more.

We are being taxed and prosecuted to death by a corrupt government!

Who's going to rescue us because in a few more years it will be the British who are needing the kind of aid that the people of Burma are needing now as food, fuel, heating, light and even free speech are stolen from this country!

Time to get a pass port for the rest of the family and think about moving on!

Any body know of a good part of the world to move to.......(prefarably with no snakes!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit