Calling Any Northern Territory Lurkers...

by brinjen 150 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Binjen still won't quit......bttt

• str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up
    str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up

Ok I'm from the Northern Territory!

Not true... Sorry, I just wanted to brighten Brinjen's day. I was born in Rockhampton, QLD? How about if I promise to come over to the Northern Territory when I next have annual leave? You can show me the town, I will add some sparkle to your days. (or, in reverse, you could always come play in Sydney some time...I vote we have an Aussie apostafest in Sydney around Mardi Gras next year...tee hee)

Much Love

Rob

• brinjen
    brinjen
    How about if I promise to come over to the Northern Territory when I next have annual leave? You can show me the town, I will add some sparkle to your days.

Deal! Wanna move here?

I am thinking of going over to Sydney for a couple of days next year when I get my annual leave.

• brinjen
    brinjen

I've always wanted to go to the Mardi Gras... I'd only need a couple of days off work to do that to... Penciling it in.

You'll love it sweetheart...and you will see soooooo many attractive men....

He he

Much Love

Rob

• avishai
    avishai

Shoot, i'll immigrate!! Why not, I'm frickin' bored here.

Come on over Avishai...we are a friendly bunch...particularly we pretty Gay Boys...

Tee hee xx

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I'd come visit but I hardly ever get out of my own province.....

h4o

• avishai
    avishai

Sorry, but when it comes to pretty gay ozzie boys, my heart belongs to m0nk3y. Check out his posts, that guy rocks

• brinjen
    brinjen

what the hell... bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit