What do you mean no more book studies ?

by Homerovah the Almighty 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I went to my usual place for the study tonight and no one is there......

Why did they cancel it, this was my night out to get away from the family and kids , after the meeting I usually headed over to Moe's to get spiritualized with a few beers.

Great.... now I've gotta come up with a another excuse for Marge so I can go out Tuesday nights.

Do JWS go out in the door to door work in the evenings ?

Stupid Governing Body !

• brinjen
    brinjen

You could always trying telling Marge the book study is still going, they just moved it to Moe's...

• mind my own
    mind my own

Ha ha!

MMO

• S3RAPH1M
    S3RAPH1M

LMAO!!!!

• by grace
    by grace
    Do JWS go out in the door to door work in the evenings ?

Oh, Homerovah, You can always do some DRIVING AROUND looking for those not at homes & return visits and smack down some hot dogs in the car!! If there isn't a car in their driveway, they're probably not at home! More hot dogs!! LOL

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Family Guy Rocks!! Stupid JW Simpsons!!

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Looking rather spiffy there Homer!

Nice new suit and no where to go....what a shame.

Try a lovely night out at the opera, I can tell you'd enjoy yourself....new suit and all.....ha ha

h40

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

After some very careful and thoughtful prayer I've come up with the idea that Tuesday night will now be clean the Kingdom Hall night.

All I've got to do is drive by the hall, stop in the drive way and look inconspicuous for a minute , like when I'm

out in service and then drive off and head straight to Moe's, .....piece of cake.

I'm so smart I should be the PO

If stupid preachy Flanders can do it anyone can !

• garybuss
    garybuss

I understand here they are already twisting the bookstudy melon off at the vine. I heard they have combined all the bookstudy groups into two larger groups and they're having them on Monday and Tuesday evenings.

Not sure if both are at the Kingdom Hall or what. I'll find out.

• 1914BS
    1914BS

That's right homah no more studies!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit