Macho Macho Man.....

by tyydyy 6 Replies latest social relationships

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Just curious,

Do women still go for the tough guy image. Just a little bit scary but the kind of man that other men move aside for. Or do women these days like the sensitive guy with a tattoo. Or the pretty boy with a sense of humor. Now I'm not talking about the kind of guy that they would like to settle down with. I mean the kind of guy that makes their heart rate speed up when he walks into the room.

Be honest now!

TimB

• closer2fine
  • tyydyy
    tyydyy

Thanks Fine,

I did read that thread but it was talking more about the body features. I am talking more about the attitude and image. Also, that thread had the feeling of what kind of person would you like to be with on a more permenant basis. I just want to know what really turns women on.

Sorry ladies. This subject does not exactly lend it self to the bi side. Or does it??

TimB

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Tim, I like it all combined! (I don't want much, do I???)

Seriously, I've always looked for a combination of a tough, macho, beat the crap put of anyone who hurt me type of guy, with a sensitive side that picks me flowers and loves kittens. With a tattoo! (Finally found it all in one guy.)

As for just getting "turned on"...yeah, Antonio did it for me in Desperado. The bad, macho, dark, brooding, depressed, slam on the kitchen table lover....ummmmmmmm.....gotta go....

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• Christina77
    Christina77

My man always makes my heart race when he steps into the room. He once showed up at my job unexpectedly to take me to lunch... I couldn't handle it, and I couldn't get out of work quick enough!

He isn't very muscular, and that is fine with me. He thinks his arms are too scrawny, but I think they are perfect. Yet all his friends have their bets on me that I can kick his ass and he admits to it as well... He definitely is the sweet and sensitive type and I love him for it. He would never get a tatoo... but I want one!

A lot of the guys I used to date were the fireman/cop image. That was way too much for me to handle. I want to know that he would never hurt me, and that I can fight back if need be. I definitely needed a change for the good, and I snagged a good one that I am very happy with.

The image I don't think really isn't important, as long as the whole package is just right!

Christina

• Kent
    Kent

I'd say a girl would go for a MAN - and then I mean someone who isn't scared shitless by a girl with brains!

Yachyd Da

Kent

I need the new KM's as they come! Please send me scans!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• Tatiana
    Tatiana
    I mean someone who isn't scared shitless by a girl with brains!

Exactly, Kent!!! My kind of man!

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit