Ron Paul Revolution Still Very Much Alive ... lol at REPUBLICRATS

by What-A-Coincidence 7 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/05/17/ron-paul-revolution-still-very-much-alive.aspx?source=nl

Ron Paul is still in the race and gaining support from delegates every day. He came in second in Pennsylvania, but amazingly, after Ron Paul supporters managed to get a rule changed, which positions them for more national convention delegate slots than previously expected, the Nevada GOP abruptly cancelled their own state convention and left.

People who had traveled from near and far, and had spent 10 hours at the convention, were prevented from casting their votes.

"After a super-majority of Ron Paul supporters captured control of the Republican state convention Saturday, state party officials abruptly canceled the event without electing delegates to the national convention," reported the Reno Gazette Journal. "I've seen factions walk out, I've never seen a party walk out, I've never even heard of that," said Jeff Greenspan, regional coordinator for the Paul campaign.

According to officials, the rule change "overwhelmed the party's capacity to process the votes," leaving Ron Paul supporters furious. And rightly so.

The suppression of Ron Paul just can't get more blatant than it already is.

I ran another piece earlier this week, showing just how disconnected the major media version of the U.S. Presidential election coverage is from reality, based on candidate popularity trends on the internet.

More so than any other presidential candidate, Ron Paul is actually addressing the vital issues that concern all Americans, head on, including the need to improve the fatally flawed health paradigm.

If you agree with Ron Paul's message of freedom and liberty then JOIN THE CAUSE and SPREAD the word! Search my site for previous Ron Paul videos and send them to ALL your friends and relatives, and remind them that Ron Paul is still in the running.

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude

LMAO! Ron Paul has as much chance of being elected President as I do. And I ain't even running.

Vote for Indo_Dude 2008!!!! I may not know what the heck I'm doing....but I look good in a suit!

• RR
    RR

I don't vote for obvious reasons, but Ron Paul is the onlyt one who makes any sense.Of all the candidadtes, he is the only one who has given his platform from a to z, while the others candidadates throw around their old cliches' of "Change" and "difference."

RR

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude
    RR Wrote:

I don't vote for obvious reasons, but Ron Paul is the onlyt one who makes any sense.Of all the candidadtes, he is the only one who has given his platform from a to z, while the others candidadates throw around their old cliches' of "Change" and "difference."

RR

I'm not sure if that is true or not, but even if it is, you have to admit there ain't a snowball's chance in hell he's getting elected. I've met some of the 'Paulites' as my boyfriend likes to call them. They remind me of the Dubs in many ways. No logic or reasoning behind their beliefs. Sorry if that sounds harsh, I'm just sayin...

• freydi
    freydi

+++++++++++++++BREAKING NEWS+++++++++++++++++++++

McCain's national finance co-chair resigns

By JIM KUHNHENN – 2 hours ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — John McCain's national finance co-chairman has stepped down, the latest casualty of a presidential campaign eager to cauterize damage caused by its ties to lobbyists.

Former Texas Rep. Thomas G. Loeffler, one of McCain's key fundraisers, resigned in the wake of a new McCain policy on conflicts of interest that required campaign volunteers to disclose their lobbying connections

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i0tU6okiu4DcVweBLpOFmUDEeJQAD90OAEE00

Ron Paul's Revenge http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2008/05/12/ron-pauls-revenge/

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Go Ron GO! Too bad he would prolly be assassinated by The Man.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

There was some piece of legislation that he voted against recently, and I can't remember what it was. It may have been the repeal of the gas tax, or maybe something else. What ever it was it rubbed me, and what little support I did have for him dwindled down even further.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Ron Paul was the first presidential canidate I ever voted for I think it was back in the 80's. He was the libertarian canidate for president.

Then I voted for Ross Perot.

I tried to vote for him here in Florida. But I didnt change parties soon enough.

I was still registered as a democrat.

Anybody but Bush.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit