Anyone knows what's new at the summer conventions?

by Roddy 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Roddy
    Roddy

It seems there is something new at the summer conventions from new book and pamphlet releases to changes in "new light".

I understand that I might be jumping the gun but did anyone get any advance information?

Just curious. LOL!

One thing that has me wondering is when are they going to have a new song book and new songs to go along with it?

Come to think of it, I always wanted to track which songs would always get air time so I can find out which songs are no longer "approved". When it gets past a certain point, that's when I know a new song book would be coming. I rather anticipated the 1984 new song book. But I've been too out-of-touch to figure out what are they going to do next.

I think that's one of the things that drives new releases - no so much innovation but their editing and correction.

Thanks

• ninja
    ninja

jack barr's colostomy bag

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have heard there will only be two new releases. One is another crap book that is another rehash on the doctrine from paradise lost to paradise "found". The other is a Young People Ask--Answers That Do Not Work Part 2. And no new Kingdumb Maladies--it looks like there are only 225 songs you witlesses can listen to.

• S3RAPH1M
    S3RAPH1M

YPA Answers that do not work LMAO!!! What will be "new" at the summer conventions? Maybe they won't bash our God given gift of independent thinking? Maybe they will discontinue the diabolical shunning of Df'd friends? Maybe not. So as a young man I look forward to seeing the young ladies wearing "new" outfits at the conventions, hopefully tight fitted tops and short skirt, with plenty cleavage showing - praise Jah!!!!

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

New releases:

QUESTIONS OLD PEOPLE ASK -- ANSWERS THEY FORGET

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES IN THE TWENTIETH TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES AND EDUCATION (Revised from 32 page brochure to 1 page tract -- "Education -- A Sin for True Christians", no scriptures.)

Snakes ()

• monophonic
    monophonic

jesus didn't go to college, so you shouldn't go to college. jesus didn't wear jeans so you shouldn't wear jeans. jesus didn't use the internet, so you shouldn't use the internet.

most importantly, please do not get educated, you might realize our publications are written in a way where we take quotes completely out of context and don't research anything further as long as it supports our "light". we are the truth, and unethical practices in publishing and journalism are only there to support the truth.

oh, and armageddon is coming any second, so you better be with us or murdered by god.

i guess all of that is nothing new....not even the sexy young ladies in flower dresses looking for attendents with stellar spiritual resumes.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

According to http://governingbodyletters.blogspot.com/ there will be two new books, "Young people Ask Vol 2" and "Keep Yourself in God's Love" a 224 page book on Christian conduct.

• justhuman
    justhuman

I've been thinking regarding the book "Reasoning of the Scriptures". It is complete out dated. Generation, 1914, sheep and goats, heavenly door, just to mention a few. How can they still use it? It has so much "old light", end for sure is "confusing"...if there is one book that they need to reprint with the "new undestandings" that is still in use is "Reasoning".

WT has nothing to give to their followers. Everything is fading in that cult. Hope for the "new system", the generation that supposed to see the end, heavenly door that close and opens, the hope that the old ones will see the "new world". I'm 40 years old now, and left JW's before 8 years. I see no meaning of the existence of the WT. Perhaps their only reason it is to steal lifes and money.

It is just a monotonous song that they keep repeating it, over and over again. The end is near...

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I can sum up the YPA book in two sentences and save them a LOT of printing cost!

Just read your F*#$ing bible over and over!

and

STOP TOUCHING YOURSELVES!!!!

See? Done!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit