Hey, I'm no Einstein But......."The New Jerusalem"

by jwblog 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwblog
    jwblog

The New Jerusalem

"the Jewish people to whom I gladly belong and with whose mentality I have a deep affinity have no different quality for me than all other people. As far as my experience goes, they are also no better than other human groups, although they are protected from the worst cancers by a lack of power. Otherwise I cannot see anything 'chosen' about them."

"there is some kind of intelligence working its way through nature. But it is certainly not a conventional Christian or Judaic religious view."

Albert Einstein

A person well rocognized for his intellect apparently believed that there did exist a form of intellect working it's way through nature. Nature as we know it is everything natural, or the environment that we live in.

However the thought of a chosen group of people eluded him, as he was not able to grasp the meaning of God choosing a particular race or national group. The origin of God's chosen people stems from the friendship that God made with his follower Abraham. Abraham was a faithful follower of God and became God's friend. Therefore God chose Abraham in order to set the example for all other peoples, tongues, and national groups to follow. God then established a covenant, or promise so to speak, with Abraham.

There has been much dispute between those residing in the holy land as to whom the promises belong to. Many believe the promises came through Isaac and many believe through Ishmael. Whatever the case and which ever beliefs you choose to follow, one thing for certain; God will keep His promises that He made to all of His creations. He did not create all life to suffer as we do. There is a period of time that is allowed for humans, and also the spirits in the heavens to live with free will.

All creations have the freedom to do as they please for a period of time, and we have to rely upon the one that created us that His ways are wise and all knowing. There is a reason He allowed us an opportunity to choose for ourselves which path to follow. He promised everlasting life to all that obey His Laws. His Laws are loving and righteous as they prevent us all from causing harm to ourselves and to one another.

Albert Einstein is a human being with human thoughts, even if his thoughts were considered to be of a great nature. However, take a moment to reflect on the Intelligence that it takes to create the brain that so many of us take for granted. I for one choose to listen to the originator of all life, and will never obey man above God. This will be throughout my entire existence upon this earth which will be forever, I will never die. That is my faith and my form of belief, and I respect all other beliefs as well never condemning or bringing my own judgment upon anyone.

I will leave it up to God to reveal all truth at His proper time. The thought of people warring against one another in dispute of one anothers beliefs is difficult for me to comprehend. We are taught not to kill, and if people would have chosen to obide by this law, there would have never been so much disruption upon our planet.

I for one look forward to the future in awe, constantly awaiting the many promises to be fulfilled in my lifetime, not in the far distant future. For the many that believe the way I do, raise your heads up high our deliverance is here.

"Mysteries of the Mind"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19359306/

• zeroday
    zeroday
    For the many that believe the way I do, raise your heads up high our deliverance is here.

BLAH BLAH BLAH who gives a flying rats A** what you believe...

• choosing life
    choosing life

You are free to believe what you want, but be careful about setting time limits. You may just have to die like every other human has so far. There are a lot of people who thought they would never have to face death that are now in the ground.

The idea of physical immortality was the carrot that led me into the witnesses. I'm afraid I will need a plan B because I don't think the first one is going to work out so well.

• jwblog
    jwblog

You are free to believe what you want, but be careful about setting time limits. You may just have to die like every other human has so far. There are a lot of people who thought they would never have to face death that are now in the ground.

The idea of physical immortality was the carrot that led me into the witnesses. I'm afraid I will need a plan B because I don't think the first one is going to work out so well.

Mark this day in your calendar and you will have the opportunity to read these same words. The time that I refer to is taking place as we speak. The Almighty God and Jesus Christ are here. I promise you that I will never taste death.

• jwblog
    jwblog

What is the meaning of "weeping and gnashing of teeth"?

The weeping is the mourning in the heavens from those that witness the calamities upon the earth.

The gnashing of teeth is the anger felt by those in the heavens as they wage the "War of Armageddon".

There is where their weeping and gnashing of teeth will be.

The faithful and discreet slave experiences the same as those in the heavens.

• zeroday
    zeroday
    I promise you that I will never taste death.

The only thing you will taste is your own excrement when you realize your falicy god and christ are nothing but a figment of your imagination...

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

lol u said excrement

• jwblog
    jwblog
    The only thing you will taste is your own excrement when you realize your falicy god and christ are nothing but a figment of your imagination...

Remove the brain from your head that God created and replace it with one that you create. Your unclean words have no place in this discussion. Move along please.

• zeroday
    zeroday
    Your unclean words have no place in this discussion. Move along please.

YOUR unclean GOD has no place in the WORLD move his HATRED SELF along...

• jwblog
    jwblog
    YOUR unclean GOD has no place in the WORLD move his HATRED SELF along...

You exist in the world that He created. He will prove to be is all I can tell you. He knows we are having this discussion and understands your pain and suffering. He will bestow you with many wonderful blessings for the love that you have for those that are afflicted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit