anybody wanna see young jeezy kill george bush?

by karvel 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• karvel
    karvel

so this chick is obviously on something or off of her meds. she was later arrested. her mother claims that she is bipolar and the old lady being abused in the video is fine. http://www.wsbtv.com/news/16249105/detail.html

some highlights:
    - shawty (pause) imma kill the shawty.
    - CHILL?!?!? imma chill, shawty.
    - you thought i couldn't freestyle on you, boo?
    - you owe everybody an apology for your shit, ho.
    - you the same n***a i been lookin for that raped me. the same n***a from glenwood.
    - somebody gimme a phone, shawty. i aint need no phone.
    - I'M PRESSIN CHARGES x8
    - has anybody seen my hat?

one the funniest videos i have ever seen.

• journey-on
    journey-on

I couldn't understand a word she said.

Rather than being angry at her for being stupid and acting like a rabid animal, I felt sorry for her. She is obviously

mentally deranged and in need of some serious psychological help. The poor old lady she was giving hell to was

pretty cool, imo. She's probably seen it all!

• Layla33
    Layla33

The girl obviously has mental issues and was probably getting high all day. Looking at that just makes me feel nothing but pity. I have had way too many clients like that, I would have calmed her down in about 2 minutes. She would have been sitting on the floor crying like a child when I was done.

She has no idea how stupid and ridiculous she looks. That's why I can't stand those mumble mouth rappers because people with weak minds and no parental guidance latch on because that's all they have.

I absolutely loved how the lady handled it. Dignified and calm.

• S3RAPH1M
    S3RAPH1M

the thread title is way off lulz!! "Shawty" needs a push up bra, them chichis is hanging a "lil" low. Grandma was definitely displaying the fruitage of the spirit - self control.

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude

Crack is whack.

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

Ah Yes.... Her name is Nafiza Ziyad. She's becomming quite a celebrity here in metro Atlanta. She is a schitzo who went off her meds and had an "episode" on the train. Meds or no meds, somebody should have beat her ass for harrassing that old lady that way. MARTA has their own police who are supposed to patrol the busses and trains and their respective stations to protect its riders. Where were they??

This same girl pulled a similar stunt about a year ago and disappeared. She was eventually found, but ended up in jail and received probation for spitting in a police officer's face. So, she is still in jail, because this last episode was a violation of her probation. Well, the good thing about that is she won't be harrassing anybody on public transit for a while. :)

• shamus100
    shamus100

Nice.

• karvel
    karvel
    the thread title is way off lulz!!

that's like the second thing she says, shawty.

• dinah
    dinah

After all that ranting, she's "pressing charges"?

• snowbird
    snowbird

My granddaughter is here from Atlanta and she's all into that stuff.

I'm ready to kick her little chocolate butt!

This is sickening.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit