Is Your Life THAT Much Better Off Since Leaving The Witnesses?

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up
  • JK666
    JK666

HELL YES!

JK

• SoCal101
    SoCal101

My life is so unbelievably better since leaving the Witnesses for many of the reasons already mentioned! When I speak with my mother on the phone, I know she can always sense the happines in my voice and you can tell that she is miffed as to how life could be so good without the "truth". I have told her countless times that I have never been happier with my wife and two boys, my job, home, etc. So she can't use the premise that I would be happier back in the organization.
  • IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Infinitely better

• uninformed
    uninformed

Absolutely, unconditionally better.

However, I tend to agree with Junction Guy when he wrote:

I understand how you feel about losing faith, I almost lost my faith about 1 1/2 years ago, and it is not a good feeling at all, especially when you realized that you were being tricked and coached.

It is hard to come to terms with having been 'conned' for 45 years, missing out on an education and spending years in wasted full time service, prison and all those boring meetings.

Both Karen and I are much happier.

Brant

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

I am much, much happier. In fact, when I run into witnesses and they ask me how I am doing, I respond with a hearty, "I am THRIVING!" They never seem to have much of a response.

Justitita

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit