Has Anyone Else Heard about the Second Letter Re KH Funds?

by jamiebowers 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Do you remember when someone posted that the society recently sent a letter to all of the kh's asking that they deposit their funds in the society's bank, so the society could earn interest on each congregation's principal? I heard from a confidential source that a second letter was sent to the congregations who haven't yet done so, telling them that they are selfish and unwilling to help Christ's brothers. If this is correct, does anyone have a scan of the letter they could share on JWD? Has anyone else heard of this yet?

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    second letter was sent to the congregations who haven't yet done so, telling them that they are selfish and unwilling to help Christ's brothers.

Have not heard this, but this should be a wake up call here to the cong's. Can't this click in somewhere, somehow, to somebody?

cheers

hope4others

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It will not click in with those inside, since the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger has them programmed to think of the organization as God's. So they get away with scam (this bank arrangement) after scam (the UN scam) after scam (the double donation requests) after scam (1975)...

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

I'd love to see it.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Where I'm at in Southern Ontario, we haven't even got official word of what was in the first letter, let alone that suppose second one. I am very close to the accounts servant of one of the KHs in the city. That guy wasn't told anything by the elders except that they're now just paying the expenses of the CO without any resolution from the congregation. If the second letter really was sent out, then they'll really get up the ire of congregations that are already financially hard pressed.

• yknot
    yknot

No letter was ever scanned in but I think this is the thread you are looking for:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/154911/1.ashx

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Thanks, Ynot. Your link lead to info on the first letter. But I was wondering if anyone else has heard of a second letter going out. I'm also wondering why the Canadian jws haven't even heard of the first letter.

• Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It

No, haven't heard that. But apparently there is a rumor about a letter eliminating the Book Study.

-- Not Crawling Out From My Rock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit