Bethel is in grand theft auto 4

by yourmomma 13 Replies latest jw friends

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

while playing grand theft auto 4 today I discovered that in the mock new york city of the game called liberty city there is a building exactly where the watchtower would be called instead "clock tower". each place has a mock name i guess to avoid trouble. outside of the buildings are shipping carts full of boxes which i guess have magazines and books inside them. well, of course upon discovering this i immediately got a rocket launcher and fired it at the bridge walkway that connects 2 of the buildings. i then proceeded to light all of the literature on fire with a malatov cocktail. unfortunately there are not people in shirts and ties walking around the building, which i guess is for the better, lol.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

lol, that is hilarious, and good that you have a safe outlet to vent your frustration, perhaps I should buy this game too.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

depends on the type of games you like. i always love the GTA games. its as you said, an outlet for all kinds of stuff. the bethel part is like 1/1000th of the game, but it was cool.

• garybuss
    garybuss

If the Watch Tower came out with their own game, I wonder if it'd be called "Grand Theft Wallkill".

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I have to see that next time it's on. LOL Clock Tower! LOL

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

if a had to name a game after the wts it would be "grand theft Jesus"

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy
    i then proceeded to light all of the literature on fire with a malatov cocktail. unfortunately there are not people in shirts and ties walking around the building, which i guess is for the better, lol.

Better is right. Be careful of what you post. You might offend someone. I made a similar analogy and was really mistreated and reviled.....

• sacolton
    sacolton

Can you post a pix of it?

• Pinball
    Pinball

Offend the watchtower? So what? The place needs nuking.

Hilarious thread. We could run a competition to see who could blow up the whole complex the fastest. lol

• S3RAPH1M
    S3RAPH1M

AHAHAHAHAHA!! I wanna see where it's located on the game map

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit