STOP victimizing individual posters!

by hamsterbait 30 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

My blood is BOILING.

JCanon has as much right to post here and express his opinions as anybody else.

If you don't like his posts then don't bother commenting.

If you find his posts boring than don't bother commenting.

If you don't agree with him, then say why with evidence.

If you want to back him up then say why with evidence.

This whole "who hates **** or finds **** crap is really just descending to the level of the Kindergarten playground.

Everybody here has the right to be heard listened to or ignored - but not put under a spotlight of disdain and disapproval from other posters.

If I had been mocked or put down when I first came here, I would never have come back.

JC lives on this earth just like all of us. If he destroys his credibility or repels you that is his own doing. Just don't recruit supporters of your own camp against him.

Be FAIR to everybody, and they will be fair to you.

This was in response to the thread "Who else finds JCanon's posts boring?

HB

• ninja
    ninja

shut it smelly hamster

• Gregor
    Gregor

Need more info.

• ninja
    ninja

he he

• Gregor
    Gregor

How can I victimize a poster??? sexually? financially? Please let me know. I may have been overlooking a valuable source of victims.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I shall not even bother replying to the

"SHUT IT SMELLY HAMSTER" comment.

I am alarmed however that as I had pressed <return> before I had actually typed my comments, the insult was just thrown at me before a single word of mine had been posted.

Since I am probably thousands of miles away from that person, I can only urge a visit to the doctor, as olfactory hallucinations are usually a sign of a dangerously advanced brain tumor.

HB

PS - do Ninjas stink?

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I've got a poster of Raquel Welch I victimize quite frequently.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Amen, Hamsterbait.....I found that post very ill-mannered. When I tried to post to the thread, it had already

been locked. I was going to say pretty much what you just said. Thank you for saying it.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Ditto to stopping the victimizing.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

** edited to avoid insulting the Scottish (UK Glasgow) identity of the Guy who thinks I am smelly.**

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit