Those who have two digit IQs still have two digit IQs

by berylblue 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• dwtnphotog
    dwtnphotog
    Look! Look deeply into my eyes! You will remember nothing! When I count to 3, you will....

Thank you so much for that! That post made my day!!

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude
    Thank you so much for that! That post made my day!!

See...it's a happy thread. Now, see.... my family is happy too. We all love u and squeeze u. :) Love, Jay :)

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I may be pulling a big chain here, but I have an idea that becoming a jw actually reduces your iq by 7 points a year until you reach room temperature level iq, around 70.....That is IF and only IF you actually buy into the bs....LOL

• White Dove
    White Dove

Really? Well, what if my IQ is 99 and I take a class in school that raises my IQ to 100? There, two digit IQ's can turn into three digit IQ's. Two doesn't have to remain three.

Logic will prove my statement wrong when compared to the posts title. Why am I wrong?

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

My IQ is two digits in hexadecimal.

• avengers
    avengers

HUH that's 3 digits isn't it huh?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Most witlesses that have triple digit IQs will end up becoming apostates. The ones with IQs below 85 are more likely to stay in, but even that is no guarantee. Generally, the lower the IQs, the lower the chances that the person is going to leave.

However, that can change quickly if a person's thinking becomes more fully integrated. All they need is to get the essence of morality, and someone with an IQ of 20 should easily be able to apply it and figure it out without a Washtowel or Asleep. The more fully integrated the person's thinking, the less intelligence will be wasted trying to learn all the extras, leaving a purer form of morality and likely one less witless.

And no, blondes do not all have IQs in the lower 2-digit range. That myth has been soundly busted in my school--in 5th grade, all those I had trouble breaking away from in timed tests were blonde. Of the 3 people that graduated above me in high school, two were blonde. And, of all those witlesses that were recruited and stayed in, I cannot recall even one that was a blonde. If anything, I have come to see blondes as tending to above average intelligence, NOT below.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Why is it that all the people I've met who have I.Q's over, presumably, 145 seem to have the same stunted social ability as an idiot ?

Generalisation perhaps, but God ! Some of these people need others to take care of them.

• justhuman
    justhuman

Bush does...and look what mess he created both to his own country and the world...

• justhuman
    justhuman

Good point WTwizard

Most witlesses that have triple digit IQs will end up becoming apostates. The ones with IQs below 85 are more likely to stay in, but even that is no guarantee. Generally, the lower the IQs, the lower the chances that the person is going to leave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit