Watchtower Investments.

by gumby 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mary
    Mary

I just read the letter that the WTS sent out (below), denying that they own shares in Rand Cam or any associate company and I'm not sure if I'm reading this right. In the letter it says that "two brothers" were "originally involved in developing the diesel engine in question". Are they admitting that two of Jehovah's Witnesses were involved in helping to develop the diesel engine for which this company was awarded a Navy Contract??! Am I reading this right??

Recently, two more programs have just been funded (NAVY CONTRACT #s N41756-02-M-2026 and N41756-02-M-2037) by the Naval Surface Weapons Center for the development of high efficiency ceramic diesel engines for Silver Fox (SWARM) applications. The designs under development in these programs are scalable to larger conventional drone sizes. The ceramics reduce the need for lubrication oil, increase the operational temperature in the combustion and eliminate metal from the engine to reduce weight and improve detection avoidance. In July 2002, the Office of Naval Research tested Advanced Ceramics Research's drone in Simi Valley, Calif., said Allen Moshfegh, science officer working on robotic warfare developments for the Navy. The small craft successfully completed maneuvers before high-ranking Defense officials. The test was part of an ongoing series of demonstrations the company hopes will result in huge demand for the aircraft. In its current prototype phase the handcrafted fiberglass and foam Silver Fox units run about $20,000 each.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

So unless the letter from the Watchtower folks can be refuted noone ought repeat the charge that the WT is in anyway associated with Rand. Their explanation seems plausible, and since they seem to have corrected the error, detractors risk looking foolish and deceptive trying to use it.

• jwblog
    jwblog

Who owns the worldwide kingdom halls (real estate)? Are they relatives of the former founders of the w.t.s.?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Gumby,

You magnificent bitch, how are you?

• 83501nwahs
    83501nwahs

There are some grammar problems with this story that the author might want to fix if he/she wants to sound credible, most notably:

"None of the Watchtower’s "Sister Companies" fabricate neither bombs nor ammunition of any kind."

It should be of course: None of the Watchtower’s "Sister Companies" fabricate either bombs or ammunition of any kind.
    Since the sentence starts with the word "none," the double negatives "cancel each other out" so that you end up saying the exact opposite of what you mean.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Gumbellini ! Thank you for sticking your green neck out here to check on us.

I hope life is treating you well.

Rabbit

• Mary
    Mary
    So unless the letter from the Watchtower folks can be refuted noone ought repeat the charge that the WT is in anyway associated with Rand. Their explanation seems plausible, and since they seem to have corrected the error, detractors risk looking foolish and deceptive trying to use it.

It is possible that the whole thing was a 'comedy of errors', but given the fact that they've got caught with their hand in the cookie jar with regards to Philip Morris, having a UN Library Card and that they have been harboring pedophiles for decades, it still makes one suspicious as to the validity of their claims that they knew nothing about receiving monies for investments in a war machine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit