I had to do the washing up today

by barry 11 Replies latest jw friends

• barry
    barry

And now i know why.

Adam was walking around the Garden of Eden feeling very lonely, So God asked Adam, 'Whats wrong with you?'' Adam said he didn't have anyone to talk to. God said he was going to give him a companion and it would be a woman. He said, '' This person will cook for you and wash your clothes. She will always agree with every decision you make. She will bear your children and never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them. She will not nag you and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you've had a disagreement. She will never have a headache, and will freely give you love love and compassion whenever needed.'' Adam asked God, ''What will a woman like this cost?'' God said, ''An arm and a leg.'' Adam said, ''What can I get for just a rib?'' The rest is history.

Barry

• think41self
    think41self

Barry,

All I have to say to that is: [8>]

Do some more work around the house once in a while you lazy bum.

think41self

Holy Flying Screaming Buddha, Batman!

• Prisca
    Prisca

LOL @ think4. I was thinking the same myself, but I wasn't game to post it.

I have to do all the washing up at my place - but then there's only one of me

• think41self
    think41self

Hahahahaha Prisca,

I was game for it because if Barry or any other man on here wants to take issue with what I said....well, they just might be in for a spanking.

think41self

Holy Flying Screaming Buddha, Batman!

• ladonna
    ladonna

LOLOLOL's@Think......

I kinda get the feeling that you enjoy handing out all the spankings.
    Now where would I get an idea like that?????

Ana

• ISP
    ISP

I got this machine thing. Its got holes and slots. You put cups and plates in and it washes them for ya. Still putting the plates in can be boring....but the latest version may get around that.

ISP

• barry
    barry

I want one that does everything let me know when there available

• waiting
    waiting
    I want one that does everything let me know when there available

Yeah, I did to, but I settled for a man.

waiting

• ChimpGirl
    ChimpGirl

Eve was wandering around the Garden of Eden, feeling lonely. All of the other creatures had mates, but she was the only one of her kind. So she spoke to God and asked for a companion.

'Well,' said God, 'I can provide you with a man. He will be strong and will do all the heavy carrying and digging work, he will be uncomplicated and easy to please, but I'm afraid he will also leave loin cloths lying around all over the place, snore, scratch his nuts and become obsessed with kicking balls around.'

Eve thought about it for a bit and, having weighed it up, gave God the go-ahead to create man.

'One more thing', said God. 'He'll have an inflated sense of self-importance, he won't like it that you were here first, so let's keep it our secret, just between us girls.'

• barry
    barry

Thats an apostate story chimpGirl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit