Saturday Jokes - G rated (sorry)

by waiting 6 Replies latest social humour

• waiting
    waiting

On the first day of college, the Dean addressed the students, pointing out some of the rules.

"The female dormitory will be out-of-bounds for all male students, and the male dormitory to the female students. Anybody caught breaking this rule will be fined $25 the first time."

He continued, "Anybody caught breaking this rule the second time will be fined $50. Being caught a third time will incur a hefty fine of $100! Are there any questions?"

At this point, a male student in the crowd inquired: "How much for a season pass?"

A plane was taking off from Kennedy Airport last week. After it reached a comfortable cruising altitude, the captain made an announcement over the intercom:

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Welcome to Flight 447, nonstop from New York to Los Angeles. The weather ahead is good and therefore we should have a smooth and uneventful flight. Now, please sit back and relax - OH MY GOD!"

Silence.

Then, the captain came back on the intercom and said:

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sorry if I scared you earlier, but while I was talking, the flight attendant brought me a cup of hot coffee and it spilled in my lap. You should see the front of my pants!"

A passenger in Coach piped up, "That's nothing. You should see the back of my pants!"

Keep warm....

waiting

ps: Dear, never forget one little point. It's my business. You just work here. Elizabeth Arden

Edited by - waiting on 9 December 2000 15:12:9

• Seven
    Seven

LOL@the season pass.

• Tammie
    Tammie

I like the season passes one.

• waiting
    waiting

Well, hey there, Tammy,

By the date of the post.......almost exactly one year apart! Nice to meet you.

I love jokes - makes me smile, giggle & grin.

Welcome - I've seen some of your posts, but I don't think we've posted to each other. This place has gotten busy!

waiting

• wallaby jack
    wallaby jack

ROTFLMHotSummerBloomersOff @ keep warm .. That one really was funny waiting ;)

sweltering unc. (i don't like jokes, they make me squirm gaggle and grump .. but i've heard they help sad people

• waiting
    waiting

howdy ub!

You always make me smile, even giggle.......thank you!

And I'm soooooooooooo pleased that you finally like one of my jokes - even if it was presented a year ago!

(((((((((((((((snuggle to you))))))))))))))))))

waiting

• Tammie
    Tammie

Hi waiting, nice to meet you also. I bet that was the last thing you ever thought you would see. It does get quite busy don't it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit