NOT INSPIRED? NO SPECIAL INSIGHTS? WHY DO R&F LISTEN?? NEW LIGHT OR NOT??

by still_in74 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Thanks for the scan A07,

I like the part that indicates that the new "anointed" need to submit to experienced members of the GC and to the GB...seems like a contradiction of Matt24:45-47 since the FDS - i.e. all the anointed on the earth - are supposed to be feeding the rest, not the experienced O.S. feeding the "weak" anointed".

And who's to say that GB's arent "weak" anointed also?

This QFR is really a can of worms.. I hope all the worms get out soon....

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Reality is contrived illogical bullshit does sell, and that is what has sustained the WTS for all these years, starting with C.T.Russell.

Literature that was formulated and designed to sell that has always been put forward by this Publishing company

The light of reason

• still_in74
    still_in74
    I like the part that indicates that the new "anointed" need to submit to experienced members of the GC and to the GB...seems like a contradiction of Matt24:45-47 since the FDS - i.e. all the anointed on the earth - are supposed to be feeding the rest, not the experienced O.S. feeding the "weak" anointed".

absolutely you are right about this. But I know the JW's have a spin on this. I know because I have heard ppl talking about this already.
    The consensus is that this statement is only there to (and I quote) to "weed out the crazies".
    The bro. that said this was referring to the "crazy" JW's that think they are annointed when they really aren't. Thus JW's look at this article as not really applying to the "real" annointed and the GB but is only there to prepare for all the new annointed members that will flood in as a result of the "unclosing" of the "call".

Somehow dubs can read an article as printed by the GB and defend it being deceitful! Actually defend the GB for making the good dubbies "read between the lines" while convincing the "crazy" dubs that they are indeed annointed but still sinful and weak and need to submit the experienced GC elders.

U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E !!!

• yknot
    yknot

So they are spreading a mixed message: We are not inspired but we were appointed by Jesus in 1919, so shut up and follow the slave no matter what!

alt

• still_in74
    still_in74

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit