Ghost caught on CCTV?

by Sirona 29 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

Big Tex,

This is exactly where I am in my search for the spirit realm. I hope it's real, but don't know yet for sure. I don't jump to believe it yet I don't discount it, either. I just loooove the idea of ghosts! I wanna be one when I die

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

This is exactly where I am in my search for the spirit realm. I hope it's real, but don't know yet for sure. I don't jump to believe it yet I don't discount it, either. I just loooove the idea of ghosts! I wanna be one when I die

One of the nice things about getting of a high control cult, is the freedom to think, or believe, whatever you want.

I try very hard to keep an open mind now. I'm just as open to atheism as I am to Christianity, or Buddhaism, etc. I won't make the same mistake regarding absolutism that I once made.

Having said that, I do have my own beliefs. And Sirona has hers. And you have yours.

I don't know what happens when we die, actually it's been on my mind lately. For all I know, these are images of the deceased. Or they could be dust, or light, or a video flaw or any of a number of things. I guess I try to listen, but with a healthy sense of skepticism. If that makes any sense?

Chris

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

the placement of the ghost in relation to the position of the passenger was planned by the creators of this film in order to shock and surprise the viewer. and who said anything about ghosts being "impossible"? im saying this video is obviously faked, and im AMAZED at the gullibility of people willing to automatically take anything at face value and defend it vigorously without even entertaining the possibility thats its a fake. sure its POSSIBLE that its real. ANYTHING is POSSIBLE. its also POSSIBLE that the witnesses are 100% correct about EVERYTHING they've ever published, including the flip-flops. I mean, ITS POSSIBLE; right? ;)

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

oh shit. I just realized something! It's entirely possible im a ghost! and a smartass(or is it dumbass?)

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Of course it's possible. That's the whole point of this thread, isn't it? Hence Sirona's use of a question mark on the title. She's throwing someting out there for discussion.

ANYTHING is POSSIBLE

Yes. Thank you for shouting.

im saying this video is obviously faked

Okay, I've got an open mind. I'm interested. Prove it. Show me why you think it's "obviously" faked.

My first thought was dust, but if you think it was "obviously" faked, I'd like to hear your proof.

the placement of the ghost in relation to the position of the passenger was planned by the creators of this film in order to shock and surprise the viewer.

With all due respect, I was neither shocked nor amazed when I watched the video. Frankly I was disappointed as I expecting quite a bit more. As I said previously my first thought was dust or video imperfection. As I not a video expert, I am open to being shown I am wrong.

I am also open to the idea there was something else happening.

Either way I don't know why you're so worked up over this.

Chris

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

did you watch the whole video to the end tex?

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

im not worked up, i just should learn how to use italics as opposed to caps to stress words, thats all. :)

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    did you watch the whole video to the end tex?

In all honesty I got bored with it and switched it off early (apparently a second or two before what you saw). That was my fault and I do apologize for making a comment with having seen the whole video. I thought the flashes were the ghost.

Well again, speaking honestly, I don't know. I don't believe the video, but I didn't believe it before I saw the last seconds. And seeing that image didn't change my mind.

I guess my only point was, and still is, I don't know what happens. No one does. Is it possible, again, sure why not? Not so long ago, flipping a switch and getting bright light would have been considered magic. If you take my meaning.

Edited to add: For the record, so you do not misunderstand me, I'm inclined to believe there is an afterlife, but I do not believe in ghosts. Now what that afterlife entails, I don't know. But I'm not inclined to believe that spirits walk the earth after death. Demons? Satan? I don't know, I'm having a tough enough time figuring out whethere there's a God or not.

Chris

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

dont know if this fake or not(seriously) considering how easy it is to fake videos(not being a smartass) but here goes: http://www.myescapeplan.com.sg/whyushouldntworklate/ but this could even possibly be fake. who knows?

• Beta Male

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit