Rangers v Zenit St P - any predictions

by besty 16 Replies latest jw friends

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

haha besty i just saw your avatar on another thread and thought i would ask you if you would be watching..

then i saw this thread..

i am at all rangers home games and some away...recent games have been dire...but on saturday there were signs of improvement and that bodes well...like you i believe they will win 2-1 in real time.

i will be at ibrox where the game is also being shown on the big screens... pretty much a full house is expected cos it is free..although i dont think there are any rangers fans left in scotland..maybe celtic fans will take advantage of the freeness and come and cheer zenit st p lol.

whatever it will be great.

• besty
    besty

Happy days in any case. I will be watching at 11.45am here - nearest pub showing it is The Kings Head in Santa Monica about 10 miles away.

http://www.yeoldekingshead.com/

Do you think I'll be the only male Scottish Glasgow Rangers fan that's also an ex-JW in The Kings Head tomorrow?

• besty
    besty

I had a dream a few nights back and it was true - Rangers won 2-1 in normal time, all goals from open play.

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Aw Sorry Mate

I'm a closet fan cos of you guys - I always look for the result and think of you all

• ninja
    ninja

we tried.......sniff

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

I'm not convinced Besty is stepping out of the bar today - mind you he was probably gonna do that either way LOL

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

PS LFCViking

I wouldn't expect anything less from you

Champione Champione . . .

Sorry hijacking Besty's thread . . . Rangers sniff . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit