A, B, or C (and Y)

by JimmyPage 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

chickpea you rock and are so right

• lilybird
    lilybird

My answer is C: because the planet we live on is just a big rock , it is constantly shifting and changing. The bible is just a book written by men and if any kind of god created all this mess, He is not a loving creator, he is sadistic and likes to watch us suffer.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

C

Shit happens

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

Y It was a public relations stunt pulled off by the Communist Chinese Dictatorship intended to divert attention from the protests over Tibet, and garner world sympathy to their corrupt regime, hoping someone will show up for the Olympics. Well maybe they didn't "do" it, but those particular 10,000 Chinese are more valuable than the millions they could have killed other ways to further their control. (yeah, I'm not a big fan of non-democratic government, the dub club did it to me, grr.)

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

rotflmao that is the funniest thing I have heard all day not the eathquake but the idea of a Communist conspiracy

• Casper
    Casper

C.) an occurence that has nothing to do with Bible prophecy.

Because this kind of thing has been going on since the beginning of time...

Cas

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

A. Oh no the dubs were right!!!! I'm going back to the kingdom hallllllllll!!!!!!

• yknot
    yknot

C

Because the earth is "alive", active and ever changing.

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

A... because the scene of this world is changing, i.e., the inside is becoming the outside.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit